No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still maintain its a troll account that someone here created just to get some lulz
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      And this is why I love the nonsense thread...and Burgundy ;)

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
      lol nah the potential sugar momma. ;D

Edit: found and didn't realize it was in seattle lol
      Naw, I haven't had the chance to go up there. I've been so busy recently.. which is good ;D
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        That what it looks like.

I would guess saying something like that warrants a ban hammering
        These, actually, are my sentiments as well.

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        I still maintain its a troll account that someone here created just to get some lulz
        I think there was just too much stupid arrogance for this to be true.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

;D
        Sthaaaaaaap!
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

tapatalk is crap! People who respond to PM's using tapatalk have the previous messages in the conversation deleted. Makes it very confusing when dealing with multiple members. :(
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            tapatalk is crap! People who respond to PM's using tapatalk have the previous messages in the conversation deleted. Makes it very confusing when dealing with multiple members. :(
            Never liked it from the start so I just view R3V on my OS browser instead. Still a pain in the ass but less frustrating that Tapatalk.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Yeah, never really liked tapatalk, I just use the browser on the phone.
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I use chrome browser. It has this great feature "view as desktop". I can answer PM's on FB without being forced to DL an app. FB app is junk, can't stand it.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

he hasnt been banned, we just locked the thread. lets see if he posts again

I like tapatalk, I hate when people use the "sent from tapatalk" in their signature...so annoying. I shut it off immediately
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    he hasnt been banned, we just locked the thread. lets see if he posts again

I like tapatalk, I hate when people use the "sent from tapatalk" in their signature...so annoying. I shut it off immediately

For public posts, yes. The PM feature nix's the previous comments, so if someone replies to an older PM, you have to go back to "sent" to see the whole conversation.

Many of my PM's are just random questions from other members. Advice and whatnot. Just a peeve :p
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      That's not the case with Tapatalk for me...? When I reply to a PM It automatically quotes what I'm replying to.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                        That's not the case with Tapatalk for me...? When I reply to a PM It automatically quotes what I'm replying to.
                        same here
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Maybe it's the way they are replying? Just notice it on the PM's that have the tapatalk signatures.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

i havn't felt this level of fear in a long time after reading a story.
                            my legs are in cold sweats. wow.
                            A place for discussions around ketogenic metabolism
                            Last edited by LowR3V'in; 07-15-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              i havn't felt this level of fear in a long time after reading a story.
                              my legs are in cold sweats. wow.
                              https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/pancreatitis/6434
                              I had it last year. Fucking painful, costs about $300k for the hospitals to figure it out, and all it took was a 3 day liquid diet and I was back to normal. They did x-rays, CT-scans, stress tests, MRI's blah blah blah

Insurance covered all but ~$35k of it, but in a nut-shell, it was a very expensive liquid diet in the end.

It's amazing what happens when the human body is allowed to just do what it does. Drink only black coffee and soup broth for 3 days and BAM, I could have avoided a HUGE medical expense.

My $.02 on pancreatitis.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

When i lay on my side it feels almost like i have a bruised rib or an organ is bloated and
                                the ribs are pressing on it. not pain but sorta a soreness. When i press directly on
                                the side of my ribs i can feel it but not on the front or back.

Does that sound like what u got? i'm afraid its pancreatic cancer.
                                i'm going to just drink coffee and broth for 3 days see if it goes away if not i'm going to blow my brains out.

Comment

Working...
                                X