Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I woke up this morning from a dream that I sold my e30, which I would never do, and the worst part was I let it go for far less than what it’s worth and to a hipster girl. Holy shit it was a nightmare.
    sigpic

    1999 528it - Daily Driver ďDad WagonĒ
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

    Instagram - Lamoursum

    Comment


      Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      The GF can't seem to keep up with my stamina. Seems like with age, I'm able to keep going at the same rate I was at in University. She's kinda hinted at the idea of getting someone else who can keep up with me...dunno how I feel about this.


      Even if the option presented itself, you really will want to think about it. Once you cross that line thereís no take backs and it could bite you in the ass down the road.

      She may be onboard now, but what happens in ten years when maybe things slow down or she starts to age and starts throwing that sh*t back at you. My wife and I talked about including one of her friends before the kiddo was born, some of it was half joking, but Iím glad we ended up just not. But doesnít mean you canít role play some stuff...


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
      2006 BMW X3
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

      Comment


        well with all this VR tech coming out im sure going to pornhub will be like walking into the biggest brothel in the universe so that will be an option soon right?

        Comment


          Do any of you guys watch "Black Mirror?"

          They did a VR episode where two friends, both of them guys, would go into VR street fighter and just bang each other..

          VR is getting intense, tried it out actually for the first time the other day on my friends Oculus Quest
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:


          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

          Comment


            I love Black Mirror, that was definitely a weird start to the season ... and only 3 damn episodes... come on...
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
            Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
            Originally posted by Melon
            Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

            Comment


              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I love Black Mirror, that was definitely a weird start to the season ... and only 3 damn episodes... come on...
              I was super disappointing with the first one of this last season..

              didn't watch the last two, but I heard it was better.

              But I agree, three episodes...? Not cool
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:


              WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

              Comment


                Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                to be honest; I dont care if she or I am right...sometimes. Sometimes I get a turd up my butt and I want to push the issue even though I know I'm wrong...sometimes I start out thinking I'm right then realize I'm wrong lol

                It's more or less a joke with us than anything
                He who cares less, wins.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                Comment


                  This.


                  You learn as the years go by to let a lot of things go. Thereís plenty of times I just in my head say, yup, Iíll just be wrong but you and I both know Iím right. Or try to keep from devolving in to the ďremember when you did this same thing and said it was no big deal, but some how it is when I do it?Ē

                  In the end, I figure as long as I pretty much get what I was wanting regardless, the semantics of how I get there is unimportant.

                  At the same time, I recognize her wants and needs and donít obstruct her from her hobbies/interests...

                  I have my car collecting/racing , she has her cooking, exercise, SUP activities.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                  2006 BMW X3
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    Even if the option presented itself, you really will want to think about it. Once you cross that line thereís no take backs and it could bite you in the ass down the road.

                    She may be onboard now, but what happens in ten years when maybe things slow down or she starts to age and starts throwing that sh*t back at you. My wife and I talked about including one of her friends before the kiddo was born, some of it was half joking, but Iím glad we ended up just not. But doesnít mean you canít role play some stuff...
                    Words of wisdom.
                    :thankyou:
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                    Comment


                      Yeah, relationships are definitely a balance.
                      Don't sweat the small stuff.

                      A good friend of mine, his wife is bi, and they have an open relation of sorts. It's definitely added some difficulty over the years, and while I've never been interested (One woman is enough for me to deal with) seeing the complexities of emotional entanglements that are inevitable makes me very happy I'm satisfied with monogamy.

                      Besides, the fantasy is usually better than the reality.
                      I do things.

                      Comment


                        Picked up the new rear tire for my ninja 250r last night. I wish car tires were this easy to swap over... All I needed was a flat Wonder Bar, prybar, some windex, and a lot of masking tape on the two bars. Only took like 15 minutes once I figured out how to break the bead.

                        On the other hand, the PO seemed like a nice guy but was definitely clueless... The front brake was on the backing pad, and for a long time... I can't believe someone could drive that with the noise and grinding sensation through the bars of the bike just while rolling it around. The front rotor is chewed up from that, but I'm going to run it and see if it passes inspection... it's still like 0.05mm above minimum thickness, but I'm sure some of the deeper grooves are not. Somehow any non-chinese rotor is $300, so I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Northern View Post
                          Picked up the new rear tire for my ninja 250r last night. I wish car tires were this easy to swap over... All I needed was a flat Wonder Bar, prybar, some windex, and a lot of masking tape on the two bars. Only took like 15 minutes once I figured out how to break the bead.

                          On the other hand, the PO seemed like a nice guy but was definitely clueless... The front brake was on the backing pad, and for a long time... I can't believe someone could drive that with the noise and grinding sensation through the bars of the bike just while rolling it around. The front rotor is chewed up from that, but I'm going to run it and see if it passes inspection... it's still like 0.05mm above minimum thickness, but I'm sure some of the deeper grooves are not. Somehow any non-chinese rotor is $300, so I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible.

                          $300! Crap! Can you turn it like a car rotor or is it one and done?


                          Ezekiel 25:17
                          Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

                          Comment


                            It will be below minimum thickness if turned
                            Originally posted by codyep3
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                            2010 F650gs twin
                            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

                            Comment


                              Bike people on the internet seem to act like turning bike rotors isn't a thing. Not sure if there's any reason not to (besides how close I am to the min thickness). I might end up with some chinese rotor because even the $300 EBC rotors have a good number of bad reviews.

                              Also, now that I could actually drive the thing, it's started to rain again...
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                              Comment


                                I think it’s because of how thin they are to start with. That said, there isn’t a lot of weight to deal with so heat generation and in turn warpage, probably is not an issue.
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X