Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Interesting you bring up light cycles. In Phoenix, idiots sit at the limit line on left turn green lights. If they pull up, three cars minimum can go but this nonsense turns it into a one car (them) per light and I have been stuck behind idiots that don't go.

WTF??
    Ha ha, that’s nothing.

You should move to the east coast of Canada. It’s the only place I have ever seen where at traffic lights, when the lights go green, the straight through traffic will actually WAVE the left turns through first.
    I damn near rear ended people the first time I went to Nova Scotia. I learned from that first trip, and wait a few seconds to see if the guy in front of me is actually going to go, or wave the lefties through.

Damn nice Canadians........

Oh wait.
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      :popcorn:

tell me more about this bison traffic jam
      Happens a lot in Yellowstone. They just stand there in the middle of the road. And what's worse is when there is only one and all the traffic just stops to look at it without understanding if you just keep driving around you'll probably see a herd of over 50. One is nothing special, keep moving!

This photo is from a hike, the bison just wanted to walk the trail with me.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I have wild turkeys in my neighborhood and they are absolute thugs. They usually have a flock of like 10-20 and they just sit there in the middle of the residential roads and gobble gobble themselves all over, get offended at the sound of an engine.

One time, at the college I was attending not to far from home I parked in a lot up in the the wooded lot and a flock came running down from the tree line and surrounded my e30, they blocked me in and whenever i tried to get out one particular turkey would get all puffed up and gobble grunt at me. He started to peck at my door and made like 3 pinhole dents lol. Needless to say, I skipped class and was probably uploaded to youtube somewhere as people watched laughed and took vids/pics.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Drank a bunch of psyllium fiber in water.
          Everything is now flowing effortlessly
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            Happens a lot in Yellowstone. They just stand there in the middle of the road. And what's worse is when there is only one and all the traffic just stops to look at it without understanding if you just keep driving around you'll probably see a herd of over 50. One is nothing special, keep moving!

This photo is from a hike, the bison just wanted to walk the trail with me.

its like the bears in @ many Glacier in GNP.... or the elk in the 2 dog flats area.... the "wild life jambs" w/ throngs of city people gawking, and the near daily "influencer" trying to get that perfect self shot with a Cow elk looking like she wants to stomp them to protect her calf
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              I have wild turkeys in my neighborhood and they are absolute thugs. They usually have a flock of like 10-20 and they just sit there in the middle of the residential roads and gobble gobble themselves all over, get offended at the sound of an engine.

One time, at the college I was attending not to far from home I parked in a lot up in the the wooded lot and a flock came running down from the tree line and surrounded my e30, they blocked me in and whenever i tried to get out one particular turkey would get all puffed up and gobble grunt at me. He started to peck at my door and made like 3 pinhole dents lol. Needless to say, I skipped class and was probably uploaded to youtube somewhere as people watched laughed and took vids/pics.
              please find this video
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thats one I love about omaha. Its a decent sized city( with suburbs about a million people) but no matter where you’re at. Its 25 min to get from one side of city to the other and maybe an hour in rush hour. Since all our major roads end in downtown you can take any of them and end in same spot so if ones busy you can duck off to another and get there just as fast.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  please find this video
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    I don't see myself ever leaving the LA area.

So much to do, weather is awesome, people aren't as bad as people make it out to be, traffic does suck, but it sucks in almost every big city.. THE FOOD is amazing out here and California's nature is on par with the most beautiful places on the planet IMO

You're paying a price but, you're getting something for it.

Sure I can move to Indiana and live in a 5 bedroom house with a mortgage of 3 bags of potatoes a month, but I feel like I'd want to blow my brains out in a few years because of the lack of things to do..
                    Yeah, I'm the same way with the Vancouver BC area.
                    Sure, I COULD move back to the prairies, but I just don't value having a big house and all that jazz. Some ppl do, but I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love my own garage to tinker and make a mess of, but considering what I'd have to sacrifice, it ain't worth it to me.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Turkeys can be mean little fucks. Highschool we were at a buddy’s party by a big lake/wooded area. Went back in there to get stoned and while walking out completely blazed we had a flock start to come at us. Made things very interesting it was all slow motion

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

searched the tube and the webs couldnt find me, but it was basically this;

Nordeast Turkeys peck at the reflection of themselves on a car. These turkeys are mostly seen only in North East Minneapolis.

But like 15 of them, and one very assholey one pecking.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

searched the tube and the webs couldnt find me, but it was basically this;

Nordeast Turkeys peck at the reflection of themselves on a car. These turkeys are mostly seen only in North East Minneapolis.

But like 15 of them, and one very assholey one pecking.

handgun+clip full of bullets+ one bullet to asshole turkey's head=free dinner and problem solved

growing up, we had a bit of acreage. occasionally we would see one now and again, but they were very elusive and hard to get a bead on.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            handgun+mag full of bullets+ one bullet to asshole turkey's head=free dinner and problem solved

growing up, we had a bit of acreage. occasionally we would see one now and again, but they were very elusive and hard to get a bead on.
                            fixed it for ya :D
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                              Ha ha, that’s nothing.

You should move to the east coast of Canada. It’s the only place I have ever seen where at traffic lights, when the lights go green, the straight through traffic will actually WAVE the left turns through first.
                              I damn near rear ended people the first time I went to Nova Scotia. I learned from that first trip, and wait a few seconds to see if the guy in front of me is actually going to go, or wave the lefties through.

Damn nice Canadians........

Oh wait.
                              Can confirm, Halifax drivers are fucking trash. I see at least one person blatantly run a red light a week and just generally make traffic twice as bad as it has to be by waiting 3 seconds to acknowledge that the light turned green, and then accelerating only by lifting their foot off the brake.

Advance green left turn arrow? better go extra slow so only 2 cars get through for those 10 seconds.
                              Going straight through an intersection? better drift into the other lane without looking.
                              Two right turn lanes? Right to left, left to right, right?
                              Light about to turn red with no room for your car to get through? better pull into the middle of the intersection to block traffic for a full light cycle.

So many shitboxes/rust buckets/general lack of respect for people's belongings here too. I think it's mostly drunk kids(since there are so many), but my E30 has been vandalized 3-4 times and it sucks. That only happened when I lived in the student housing ghetto, but still.

The city is also obsessed with pedestrian safety ("zero pedestrian death goal" unrealistic bs). People walk into traffic because they're too busy scrolling through linda's instagram mom updates to care about what colour the light is. The city's response is to remove lanes and add big sidewalk stickouts at intersections. They also added a 5-10 second pause at lights red at some intersections in the city core to give pedestrians a head start crossing the street (why?), and are talking about lowering the speed limit on the peninsula from 50kph to 30kph.
                              There's also talk of shutting down some of the most heavily used streets and restricting them to pedestrian traffic only.

Meanwhile they also closed one of the major entrances to the peninsula for repairs to a bridge, so it took an hour to get the 4km commute to class the other day. Apparently just driving on a different road is enough to make most people's brain lock up.

Definitely not mad or anything...
                              Last edited by Northern; 04-11-2019, 05:55 AM.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Turkeys can be mean little fucks. Highschool we were at a buddy’s party by a big lake/wooded area. Went back in there to get stoned and while walking out completely blazed we had a flock start to come at us. Made things very interesting it was all slow motion
                                I have a similar story, but with a Cow and a Cop. It was quite the experience.
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X