Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Today is my last day at my current job. Been here just shy of 2 years, thrilled to move on!

TGIF mofos.
    That's such a great feeling & congratulations. I remember when I left my last job 7 years ago because it was sucking the life out of me. Wasn't worth it no matter how much they paid me and driving away that last day was made me happier than any time I pulled into work. Go get 'em and happy Friday!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Most people are immune to black widows. But is that region dependent as I’m middle eastern? Actually curious as I hate these things but I love tarantulas. So I have pair of nice boots I had not worn in about a year in my garage, I tied them up in a bag yesterday and put them in the freezer. I shook my boots out today and out popped a huge frozen black widow, scared the living crap out of me, fuck that fuck all of that. How can I get rid of the spiders in my car literally draped my entire frame in webs in 2 days now since I washed and moved her. Saw 4 yesterday and today have seen 3 hanging out . Would spraying them make them aggressive?

Comment

WD40 and a lighter lol
        Simon
        Current Car:
        -2003 Mini Cooper R50
        Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          WD40 and a lighter lol
          ok Rob Dahm lol
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Comment

fuck spiders...
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post

I’ve handled tarantulas, a cobalt blue infact. But black widows, something about them says fuck off to me

Comment

Too many legs.. Too many eyes..

I was in Prescott AZ and the spiders were so big out there, there eyes would reflect light back at you as if you were pointing a flashlight at a cat or some shit.. no thanks

But yeah, here in socal there are way too many black widows
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Nonsense Thread

A praying mantis will kill and eat a spider 3 times bigger than a widow. But they won’t fuck with black widows. Tried and tested. Very strange as praying mantises are savages.

https://youtu.be/vAYZaUE14hY

Comment

If you have time to waste look up praying mantises vs other things. https://youtu.be/uWqTZErviJI

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Too many legs.. Too many eyes..

I was in Prescott AZ and the spiders were so big out there, there eyes would reflect light back at you as if you were pointing a flashlight at a cat or some shit.. no thanks

But yeah, here in socal there are way too many black widows
                        Prescott is full of weird ass bugs. I've seen tarantula's and scorpion's scurrying around my campus at night. Most spiders I see are the size of a quarter.
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                          Prescott is full of weird ass bugs. I've seen tarantula's and scorpion's scurrying around my campus at night. Most spiders I see are the size of a quarter.
                          PARDON???

I am so happy I don't have to deal with spiders and bugs like that here in Canada.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

By mid summer I will have at least a dozen black widows and 20 plus scorpians in my front and backyard. I envy you Canada in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                              By mid summer I will have at least a dozen black widows and 20 plus scorpians in my front and backyard. I envy you Canada in the summer.

What’s more fearful to be stepped on barefoot?

Comment

Anybody ever see the garden spiders? They have a zig zag in their webs. We would throw grasshoppers in their webs and then watch the spiders getting bigger over the months. It was fun.

1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X