No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the dive into PC gaming. First setup with monitor and everything cost me around 1600 bucks. Shit gets expensive quick....

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Took the dive into PC gaming. First setup with monitor and everything cost me around 1600 bucks. Shit gets expensive quick....
      It's worth it, say good bye to your time though.
      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

yeah PC gaming is legit.

I paid about the same amount for my rig this year
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          yeah PC gaming is legit.

I paid about the same amount for my rig this year

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          It's worth it, say good bye to your time though.

As of right now I only plan on using it for WOW and runescape and gta 5 cause i wanna hack it again. I have an xbox one x that I’ll use for other gaming for now Im still a console guy.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I haven’t upgraded in a couple years, but I really only play a couple games at a time. Mainly BF1, but the cheating (running ESP) has gotten rampant. Tried some other stuff over the past year (Subnautica, older versions of BF..) but nothing regular.

Was playing ARK for a while before I gave it the finger and deleted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              I haven’t upgraded in a couple years, but I really only play a couple games at a time. Mainly BF1, but the cheating (running ESP) has gotten rampant. Tried some other stuff over the past year (Subnautica, older versions of BF..) but nothing regular.

Was playing ARK for a while before I gave it the finger and deleted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of the reason I want to keep my console cause they aren’t hackable on console so makes them fair

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Yeah, some games on PC get out of hand with the hackers.. But overall, better gaming experience than consoles.

I don't even own one anymore..
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

#pcmasterrace

i play CSGO
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I've pretty much played PC my whole life. I mostly now play games that aren't as mainstream and less people hack them. ARMA 3 is my favorite.

I'm wanting to get into sim racing, but it's super expensive.
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

waiting for Halo Master Chief Collection to drop onto PC before I make that switch over....
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        waiting for Halo Master Chief Collection to drop onto PC before I make that switch over....

I almost bought it off the xbox dashboard but heard it could be dropping to PC if it does I’ll relive the good ol days on the PC

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I almost bought it off the xbox dashboard but heard it could be dropping to PC if it does I’ll relive the good ol days on the PC
                          Yes MCC will be getting a REACH addition as well, and will drop on to PC in Chronological order of Events in the halo universe. Reach was supposed to hit PC Beta tests this month but as of a couple days ago, likely nothing from MCC will hit PC until after E3. There are rumors of cross platform matchmaking, and all but confirmed cross platform progression.

I hope there is cross platform eventually as my Doubles partner would be pissed if I jumped to PC lol, but playing on PC would be much less shit for me to schlep around through the airports when traveling for work since I am gone for months, I could just take my laptop.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Any of you guys play mordhau? I have not had this much fun in at least a couple of years gaming!

I recently did a itx build since I have no use for a full tower and with a zen 2600 oc, rx580 16gig of ram plus case etc. I came in at about 800ish shopping around. Ram at the end of last year was stupid expensive

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Coffee shits are the greatest with Kerrygold butter.

From diet and sleep to recipes and coffee-making-tips, you'll find all the info you need to be your best self on the Bulletproof Blog.

Gaming is over for me sadly, I can’t get back into it after spending a year not playing due to work. I’ve tried to play a couple of times but i loose interest at 30 mins and start doing something else.

-Favorite game of all time-

Battlefield: Bad Company
                              Last edited by Sonny; 05-22-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I gave up on trying to keep up with gaming around the time the Super Nintendo came out. Seemed futile to me to constantly spend money on something that was to become obsolete in a few years. Not only that but it caused me to become borderline obese at a young age.

Since then I never really changed my view of them.

I respect those who keep up with it, as many have found careers in it.
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X