Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Damn birds, they're the worst.

    Comment


      Nonsense Thread

      Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      Man, a week sure goes by fast. Damn.


      Wish you would say my M10 is fast

      Comment


        Originally posted by Sonny View Post
        Wish you would say my M10 is fast
        Your M10 is fast... fast at getting swapped when someone buys an E30 with one.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Wish you would say my M10 is fast
          i just wish you wouldnt say anything.

          try it. we will like it.


          my point is it seems you are after only one day starting to fall back into the same...path.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

          88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

          Comment


            Nonsense Thread

            Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            i just wish you wouldnt say anything.



            try it. we will like it.





            my point is it seems you are after only one day starting to fall back into the same...path.

            Your the only one that keeps complaining. I’m not ruining anyones day, I hope.

            I will slow down but.. How do I delete someone else’s post that keeps quoting me?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              Your the only one that keeps complaining. I’m not ruining anyones day, I hope.

              I will slow down but.. How do I delete someone else’s post that keeps quoting me?
              You are annoying. I used to browse this thread for the funny stories or brief discussions on random stuff, but now it seems to consist mostly of you posting utterly random and attention seeking crap. Stop.
              My Feedback

              Comment


                Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                You are annoying. I used to browse this thread for the funny stories or brief discussions on random stuff, but now it seems to consist mostly of you posting utterly random and attention seeking crap. Stop.

                I don’t care for attention , I don’t post my social media crap, and I guess you can just ignore me now it won’t matter what I say
                I’m just trying to make the community happy, I love my E30 and everyone here. I’m sorry I’ll go away.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  Man, a week sure goes by fast. Damn.
                  Don't worry, long weekend is just around the corner.
                  » PARTS FOR SALE
                  » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                    Wish you would say my M10 is fast
                    My powder coated valve covers are known to do just that. And I have one for M10 with Sonny written all over it.
                    » PARTS FOR SALE
                    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                      I don’t care for attention ....
                      so why all the sh!t posting?

                      try this: for every 2 posts on your build thread, you get 1 post in another thread.
                      Simon
                      Current Car:
                      -2003 Mini Cooper
                      -1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                      Previous Car Count : 23 ... and climbing...

                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                        I don’t care for attention , I don’t post my social media crap, and I guess you can just ignore me now it won’t matter what I say
                        I’m just trying to make the community happy, I love my E30 and everyone here. I’m sorry I’ll go away.
                        The hypocrisy...
                        The only reason people found pictures of you is because you posted your Instagram...

                        You definitely seek attention, but we all know that.
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

                        Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                          The hypocrisy...
                          The only reason people found pictures of you is because you posted your Instagram...

                          You definitely seek attention, but we all know that.


                          What Instagram is that ?

                          Comment


                            E30sonny or something like that.
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                              E30sonny or something like that.


                              Cmon man really? Im a nice guy never did I bother you please just leave me alone .

                              Comment


                                Nonsense Thread

                                Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                                What about a 318ti. I see them on Craigslist for like 1500$ all the time.


                                If I may demonstrate for Sonny:

                                Cool, hadn’t thought of that. Thanks for the idea, I may go post this in a BUILD THREAD.

                                But hey, wtf do I know??

                                Vacation rules, been following y’all from the beach, coffee/shit/electrocution convos and everything. :)


                                Ezekiel 25:17
                                Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                                The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                                The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                                The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X