Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Well, when you go to FL you'll blend right in.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Northern View Post
      Well I just fucked up a Machine Design II midterm that I should've wrecked into the high 90's, so I'm having a beer, and then packing to fly to Orlando for the weekend.
      Are you a ME major?
      91' 318is 90' 325is

      Originally posted by Sonny
      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

      Comment


        Originally posted by Northern View Post
        Well I just fucked up a Machine Design II midterm that I should've wrecked into the high 90's, so I'm having a beer, and then packing to fly to Orlando for the weekend.
        You should have two beers for a II class. It's only logical.

        Instagram: Reichart12

        Comment


          Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

          Are you a ME major?
          Yeah I'm in my 4th year of my bachelor's in ME (of 5 years because I'm doing 4 co-op work terms mixed in with classes). I went back to school in 2016 to get a degree after getting sick of being an airframe tech. Haven't had the smoothest time but this is the first class in a while that I actually have a good grasp on.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

          Comment


            Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

            You should have two beers for a II class. It's only logical.
            It was a 8.5% abv tall boy if that counts lol.
            Last edited by Northern; 11-07-2019, 04:49 PM. Reason: fucked up, wasn't 7%,
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

            Comment


              Originally posted by Northern View Post

              It was a 7% abv tall boy if that counts lol.
              it only counts if you "hid" the can in a paper bag and drank it sitting on your porch with a gaggle of homeless guys.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

              Comment


                Originally posted by Northern View Post

                Yeah I'm in my 4th year of my bachelor's in ME (of 5 years because I'm doing 4 co-op work terms mixed in with classes). I went back to school in 2016 to get a degree after getting sick of being an airframe tech. Haven't had the smoothest time but this is the first class in a while that I actually have a good grasp on.
                Trust me, as someone who graduated with a degree later in life, its better now than never. Sounds like you're getting close to the finish line. I'll tell you the same thing others told me, and Ive shared too... Just put your head down in the books, keep plugging away and before you know it, you'll be on the final semester and have that finish line in sight.

                Also, not sure how I missed ForcedFirebird getting PAID to teach rich dudes how to drive in a 488... WOW.... definitely jealous. I got to drive a GT3 years ago (~2015) at one of those Exotic things, it was definitely something fantastic and didnt help the urge to want a Porsche

                Ironically, in my boredom yesterday I went and test drove a '02 911 with the 3.6 and 3 pedals. Doing this definitely makes me excited to get back to finishing my 2.8 M20 build. If always loved 911s but that anchor all the way in the ass is definitely noticeable and not something Im comfortable with. Having driven the 911, it quiets the chatter in my head that I need a 911... hopefully that can expand to all Porsches because theres still a 3.6 Cayman on my list and also a 2270cc 914, but the 914 wouldnt mean clearing house, just the Datsun. I have a problem haha
                Simon
                Current Car:
                -2003 Mini Cooper R50 (daily)
                -2002 MR2 Spyder (project)
                Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                Comment


                  does it feel like it's going to spin out on you will all that shit in the back?

                  Comment


                    Wat? by jet jones, on Flickr

                    Comment


                      Backup shitter in case of backups.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Northern View Post

                        Yeah I'm in my 4th year of my bachelor's in ME (of 5 years because I'm doing 4 co-op work terms mixed in with classes). I went back to school in 2016 to get a degree after getting sick of being an airframe tech. Haven't had the smoothest time but this is the first class in a while that I actually have a good grasp on.
                        Nice, I recently left my ME/prop degree unfinished and really need to get back on it. It'll probably take me another 3 or 4 years. Any idea of what field your going into when your done?
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

                        Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Northern View Post
                          Yeah I'm in my 4th year of my bachelor's in ME (of 5 years because I'm doing 4 co-op work terms mixed in with classes). I went back to school in 2016 to get a degree after getting sick of being an airframe tech. Haven't had the smoothest time but this is the first class in a while that I actually have a good grasp on.
                          I don't think it goes smoothly for anyone, even the best students and smartest guys I know in my classes have hit bumps in the path and have either come very close to having to retake a class or have done it. I'm also a ME major, if all goes as planned I'll be wrapping up to graduate this time next year. Lots of work to do, some rough classes, I'm just plugging away hoping I can find a job quickly upon graduation. Unlike the gen-z students in my classes who have no reason to stick around, I am a married guy in a house I like and am not willing to relocate for a starter job much less go across the country somewhere and I hope that does not make things difficult.
                          @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (18psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
                          [b u i l d]
                          [Car of the month: April 2018]

                          0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            does it feel like it's going to spin out on you will all that shit in the back?
                            Exactly that, the pendulum effect is very real. The 3.6 pulled great, its been a while since Ive felt that. Great torque.
                            Simon
                            Current Car:
                            -2003 Mini Cooper R50 (daily)
                            -2002 MR2 Spyder (project)
                            Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

                            Make R3V Great Again -2020

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

                              Exactly that, the pendulum effect is very real. The 3.6 pulled great, its been a while since Ive felt that. Great torque.
                              Ya want torque? I got torque for ya.

                              I jest, Cayman is really nice.
                              I do things.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Melon View Post

                                Ya want torque? I got torque for ya.

                                I jest, Cayman is really nice.
                                haha the Cayman is truly IMO the best car and bang for the buck, but being a 2 seater makes it a small challenge.
                                Simon
                                Current Car:
                                -2003 Mini Cooper R50 (daily)
                                -2002 MR2 Spyder (project)
                                Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

                                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X