Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    I officially Fucking hate anything to do with drywall.

So heavy, so itchy....

What are you putting up?
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

ah...i guess your reno has you in a pissy mood? I've never been a fan either but its a necessary evil.

i assume you have a battery operated drill to shoot in screws? instead of sanding the mud off, get yourself a big sponge like you would use for doing tile grout. keep it wet in a mop bucket half full of water and just sponge off the excess mud instead of sanding it. this way you don't have any dust. it cuts it down fast too.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Split screen terrorist hunt in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the funnest fuckin thing in the world.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Split screen terrorist hunt in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the funnest fuckin thing in the world.
          God I loved that game. Wasted many hours on it before MW2 came out.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
            So heavy, so itchy....

What are you putting up?
            Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            ah...i guess your reno has you in a pissy mood? I've never been a fan either but its a necessary evil.

i assume you have a battery operated drill to shoot in screws? instead of sanding the mud off, get yourself a big sponge like you would use for doing tile grout. keep it wet in a mop bucket half full of water and just sponge off the excess mud instead of sanding it. this way you don't have any dust. it cuts it down fast too.
            Yeah, home depot had packages of cordless impact + drill + 2 batteries + charger for ~100$ so I picked up two sets, mostly for the extra batteries.

I don't know what is making it worse, the fact that the house is 70 years old and none of the walls are overly straight, or how much effort it is to hang/mud/tape this room.

The room is approx 24x12 with staircase, landings and a couple open doorways. I've had a help good amount of help hanging it (terribly for the most part haha) but for taping/mud whenever the SO tries to help, she ends up making a lot more work for me come sanding time.

I've pretty much split sanding time 3 ways between paint scraper, sanding block, and wet towel, they all work decently. We picked up a tub of premixed "light" mud for the last coat, which should be tonight.

Next room, we're definitely paying someone to do it. Probably won't be until next fall/winter thankfully.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

well, i avoid canada in the winter like its the plague.

if i were to have the opportunity to get that way while you were working on it, i'd be happy to put in a day with you and show you some trix.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I gave a homeless $5. He kneed praying thank God. I ask him why you thank God and not me, I gave you $5. He said God make me do this. I said, did you thank God he made you homeless.
                sigpic
                327is
                325es
                325es
                318is
                Fiesta ST
                E46 M3

Comment

Originally posted by dsphil View Post
                  I gave a homeless $5. He kneed praying thank God. I ask him why you thank God and not me, I gave you $5. He said God make me do this. I said, did you thank God he made you homeless.
                  You seem to be one of those people who makes life on this planet unpleasant.

Further, as your post is poorly written, I assume you are a moron, and that this didn't actually happen.

Comment

"Ps - i farted on the meat"
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

I just made a BBQ chicken pizza. Then had the runs. So worth it.

Comment

General Tso's pizza. Do it.
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Went to Golden Corral last night. Not sure if it was a good idea as I'm writing this from the toilet.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Hahahahahahah!!!!! Look up the effects of sugar free haribo gummy bears while you're going through that. The comedy of it will make you realize that what you're going through isn't that bad.

Comment

I work at Amazon. Believe me when I say I've seen every product with funny reviews :p

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Nice! I spent an entire class reading those reviews. What are some other good ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X