• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I just sent that to m(i)ost females i know
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

20 minute training on how to operate an email client.

What the fuck.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

So I kinda started replaying Mass Effect and now I don't want to do anything except play Mass Effect.
        My Feedback

Comment

I was the same way with call of duty I played world at war now I can't stop.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I was walking in the hallway at school today and came across the group of Dungeons and Dragons nerds that regularly gathers together. They were all sitting on the floor, engrossed in their little fantasy world. Amused, I shook my head and let out a chuckle as I walked by. They must have heard me since a moment later I heard one of them yell at my back.
            "Commoner!"
            I stopped, turning my head slightly to respond.
            "Muggle."
            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
              I was walking in the hallway at school today and came across the group of Dungeons and Dragons nerds that regularly gathers together. They were all sitting on the floor, engrossed in their little fantasy world. Amused, I shook my head and let out a chuckle as I walked by. They must have heard me since a moment later I heard one of them yell at my back.
              "Commoner!"
              "Muggle."
              Congrats on being a dickhead.

Comment

I went scuba diving today.

Wow. such shark. much beauty. so ocean. wow.

Nuff said. (it was a broadnose sevengill shark)

Comment

"Commoner!"
                  "Muggle."
                  Holy fuck you're cool. Did you come all over your AF sweatpants when you realized how awesome you were?
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Tried to post on here last night about how I had read all the posts back from 2012 but this shit happened so I decided it was a good time to go to bed.

Sent from my Delorean

Comment

So I kinda started replaying Mass Effect and now I don't want to do anything except play Mass Effect.
                        I finished Mass Effect 1 in December, and just (finally) finished Mass Effect 2 yesterday. Now I can't wait to get into Mass Effect 3. It is such a great series.

Comment

^ i'm still dragging my feet to start 3. Blew through 1 and 2 last summer when I was laid up with MCL sprain/tear. I know as a soon as i start 3 i'll be even less productive than normal.
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                            Holy fuck you're cool. Did you come all over your AF sweatpants when you realized how awesome you were?
                            lol, you guys... it didn't actually happen, a buddy of mine told it to me and I thought it was funny, but I think you'd have to know him to get his humor. A guy insults some "nerds" but gets it right back, but surprises them with a "nerdy" retort... come on, just laugh.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Big shakeup at work with a bunch of people leaving for other jobs or trying to transfer out to different departments. Hoping for some positive stuff from this, but I'll honestly be happy enough if it doesn't turn into a total shitshow.

I'm pretty anxious because everyone knows it is going down, but won't talk about it.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Ooooo like what? Share! Share!
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X