Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
    Got drunk for the first time. It was what ever I threw up a lot lol
    drinkings overrated. beer tastes like shit for the most part. hard liquor u gotta watch out or it will creep up on you.
    my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

^ I have never understood why beer is so popular. I can't stand the taste or the smell.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

You just haven't had any good ones. Gulden Drak and Blue Moon are my go-tos, but I hate being drunk so I'll only have one or two at a time and that's like once every 6 months.

I don't drink personally; I just do it socially

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          ^ I have never understood why beer is so popular. I can't stand the taste or the smell.
          same. i used to drink it when i was a teenager for sake of getting drunk, but that just lead to me puking alot. i was always more of a pot head, although now that i cant smoke anymore ive been experimenting with beer more in my old age of 28 haha. i like the wheat beers like blue moon or shocktop. purple haze is good. still think the majority taste like shit tho.
          my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Eh never been drunk before and I don't plan on doing it again. I felt dizzy the whole time and then I ate some pizza and I think that's why I puked. But I didn't wake up with a hangover so that was nice.

Comment

Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

I went to downtown San Diego (drunk) just to watch all the weirdos walking out from comic con. Overall a good night.

Comment

never truly been drunk... but thats okay. poison ivy's almost gone

--Mike
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

When I did the 5spd swap in my gf's e30, I used all new shift linkage parts/bushings to ensure I wouldn't have to touch any of those parts for a long long time.

The selector rod bushing split at the welds. There was clearly no penetration of the weld, as it split clean off when I was moving it out of 1st gear in the driveway. Now I'm outside, in the rain, trying to line up the dowel pin to the shaft to install a good used one I fortunately still had kicking around my garage. It's an easy part to get off, but damn near impossible to line back up and get re installed, especially blind, laying on my back, angry, and late to visiting hours at the hospital. In about 5 more minutes of struggling I am going to just take a hole saw through the tunnel from inside to get to this stupid thing.

Whats worse, is that this is the second new part I have had break due to poor welds in as many months due to poor quality control.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                      You just haven't had any good ones. Gulden Drak and Blue Moon are my go-tos, but I hate being drunk so I'll only have one or two at a time and that's like once every 6 months.

I don't drink personally; I just do it socially
                      gotta be the white bottle, not the 9000
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        gotta be the white bottle, not the 9000

White bottle is the best. 9000 tastes horrible. I'll have that one like once a year because of how expensive it is/save it for a special occasion

@Andy.B
                        I've had to do that. I took it to a shop to have some work done on a leaking seal and unfortunately for me they lined up the lock ring directly under the dowel pin. On the drive home, the pin flew out, so I had to go everywhere in 4th gear. Luckily I had an extra dowel pin sitting from my first 5 speed swap, but it was a PITA to get in there, on my back, at 2am, in the dark, cold dead of winter, with work at 5am. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed.

Comment

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                            all I could think of...

*shudders*

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                all I could think of...

*shudders*
                                What in the titty fucking christ is this?
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X