Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pewpin
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

This is actually so old many may not have seen it.

1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

I was watching the original Charlie And The Chocolate Factory while baby sitting my cousins kids today and in the song Cheer Up Charlie he walks right past a 2002! I was really clean too. It wasn't that old back then though lol

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Yelled at one of the lube techs at my work today. The fat ass took nearly 2 1/2 hours to do an oil change and a tire rotation. He had no excuse yet still tried to argue to me that it was more difficult because he had to look at how many quarts to put in.

It was a 2012 Chrysler 300 with the Pentastar 3.6L V6. Which is a very common motor used by Mopar products, it is used in Jeep wranglers, grand Cherokees, dodge chargers etc.

The only reason I lost my temper was that the customer was waiting at the dealership for the work to be done, she confronted me an hour and a half later and immediately started screaming and cursing at me (My position is "Service Greeter" which entails me being the first and last person a customer who services their car deals with) she was told that it would be an hour to complete the job with a full hand wash. And this tech had both of his racks empty and her car was the only one in line to have an oil change done to it.
          After I pushed him to finish the work he went and started eating a burrito, and took a half hour lunch.

To put into perspective of how fat he is, he's around 5'8" and probably 270ish lbs and is only 19 years old. He thinks is a bad ass tech because he went to UTI.

Here is his rack. Completely empty with the 300 behind me.... I fucking hate that kid.
          Last edited by henryki; 07-29-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Fire him

EDIT:
            9288x represent

EDIT 2:
            You seem to be Zinc deficient. You should look into vitamins

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
              Fire him

I'm working on it. When I start school in the fall I think it would be rad to be a part time lube tech just so that I can have some extra cash for e30 goodies.

Comment

Got me before the ninjedits

Comment

Sounds like a UTI grad to me.
                  1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                  1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                  bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Fire him

EDIT:
                      9288x represent

You from corona?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                        You from corona?
                        Lived there for about 15 years before moving to NorCal

I know the area well

Comment

Lived there for about 15 years before moving to NorCal

I know the area well

For sure that's way cool. Where in corona did you live?

Comment

Off Green River
                            I was just in town for a week helping my dad renovate our old house to put it up for sale.

Kinda bittersweet; all the old childhood memories hit me hard as we finished it up

Comment

Off Green River
                              I was just in town for a week helping my dad renovate our old house to put it up for sale.

Kinda bittersweet; all the old childhood memories hit me hard as we finished it up

That's crazy. I live off of green river too, I'm up in Sierra del oro in the highlands community off of Ridgeline. I've lived here my entire life too, love this area haha

Comment

Nonsense Thread

That's a nice area; have a few friends that live there, near Prodo View Elementary. I went to Cesar Chavez as a kid. I lived on the opposite side of the 91 in the little gated communist community by the Chevron and the Jack-in-The-Box. For all the time I lived there, I still don't know what the place was called

Next time I'm in the area, we'll catch some grub

Small world

Comment

Working...
                                X