Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    I know the feeling. I've racked up almost 150 hours of OT this year. I'm pretty much done with it though, ready to just spend time with my daughter.

Over the course of the last fiscal year, I managed to get 88 hours of OT and I had to jump at every chance to get that. We get to bank 80 hours for extra vacation time, and I love 4 day weeks in the summer.

I'm hoping I get the full 80 again this year before I go back to the old hangar in oct, and so far I'm 20 hours banked after ~3 weeks.

Back when I started working here, it was wide open. You could essentially get another 36 hours a week(@1.5x or 2x time for sundays) every week. I hit more than 1000 hours in OT that year before I burned out, and I don't think I've every really recovered from that.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I really need to sell a few cars and start a new project.

Comment

I feel like B34ST.. There's a bunch of gay guys at the restaurant I work at (no issues with gay people, I have a number of LGBT friends), but there's one guy at my work.

This guy and I always make jokes at each other. He says things like "I know your gay, come out of the closet you little fag", and I say retort with things such as "Are you butthurt? Oh wait.."

Well today took it to a whole new level. He was just being an asshole, and when I tried to offer help (he was kinda swamped at the time) he cut me off before I could even get the sentence out. So I basically said "F it, do it yourself" and went back to what I was doing.

Well about 20 minutes later I went to clean one of his tables so I could seat it next, and he walks up behind me and kisses me on the neck.

I was in awe, I almost hit him right then and there. But thought better of it and basically told him under my breath to "fuck off and never touch me again"

/rant

Was just in awe. That and a guy telling my boss (who's actually pretty cool) that she's a horrible mother and a horrible person, and that he's sorry for her kids, and good luck supporting them because he's gonna get her fired, when she didn't do anything wrong and followed corporate policy by the book.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
          http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BMW-V8-M6...item2a54a12ee2

Do you need an E30 shell? I have one going even cheaper now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
            http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BMW-V8-M6...item2a54a12ee2

Nice, got me thinking now.

Comment

Just ordered a control arm and tie rod kit from FCPEuro. Gonna have some fun once they get here!
              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Just bought an engagement ring... it was way more of an ordeal than it should've been because Visa flagged the transaction and blocked the card, and I don't have a phone to call them.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                  I feel like B34ST.. There's a bunch of gay guys at the restaurant I work at (no issues with gay people, I have a number of LGBT friends), but there's one guy at my work.

This guy and I always make jokes at each other. He says things like "I know your gay, come out of the closet you little fag", and I say retort with things such as "Are you butthurt? Oh wait.."

Well today took it to a whole new level. He was just being an asshole, and when I tried to offer help (he was kinda swamped at the time) he cut me off before I could even get the sentence out. So I basically said "F it, do it yourself" and went back to what I was doing.

Well about 20 minutes later I went to clean one of his tables so I could seat it next, and he walks up behind me and kisses me on the neck.

I was in awe, I almost hit him right then and there. But thought better of it and basically told him under my breath to "fuck off and never touch me again"

/rant

Was just in awe. That and a guy telling my boss (who's actually pretty cool) that she's a horrible mother and a horrible person, and that he's sorry for her kids, and good luck supporting them because he's gonna get her fired, when she didn't do anything wrong and followed corporate policy by the book.
                  that sucks man...i've seen shit like this where i work too.

fight fire with fire? i.e: wrap a piece of 80 grit sand paper on your dick and pound him really hard?

seriously, though...about the best you can hope for is to get an alliance of coworkers that also despise this guy. start with doing subliminal little things to make his life harder. over a short period of time, ratchet it up a bit. he will quit. life will be good again.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    that sucks man...i've seen shit like this where i work too.

fight fire with fire? i.e: wrap a piece of 80 grit sand paper on your dick and pound him really hard?

seriously, though...about the best you can hope for is to get an alliance of coworkers that also despise this guy. start with doing subliminal little things to make his life harder. over a short period of time, ratchet it up a bit. he will quit. life will be good again.

He's actually a really cool guy. After the shift I pulled him aside and told him what was what, told him if he did anything like that, it'd be his last night working there. He understood, and shifts since have gone smooth since. I guess I was lucky.
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

I wonder how long one could survive eating nothing but breath mints.
                      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        I wonder how long one could survive eating nothing but breath mints.
                        I bet the autopsy for that person would be a very pleasant smelling one.

Comment

One time I was pushing carts at market basket and this old woman tried to make out with me, it was super fucked up.
                          BMW tech
                          Umass Amherst
                          05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                            One time I was pushing carts at market basket and this old woman tried to make out with me, it was super fucked up.
                            How old is old woman? Are we talking milf status or cobwebs in the clam status?

Comment

Am I the only person who hates the people who put tons of aero on their car, yet never tracks it? "it's a show car" more like "I'm an attention whore".

I just don't find crap like that classy. Especially people who do it to BMWs (see 1013MM).

The whole form/function thing just irks me I guess. Especially since like 95% of it looks like crap.

Comment

a big fruity wing hanging off the back of a 4 cylinder honda? might as well paint your car like a rainbow.

i pretty much feel the same way about stance. every time i see it, i say to myself: good luck with your oil pan, dingleberry.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X