No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just not that easy buddy. the internals are the same, but it would require lots of trial and error with shims and dial indicators, torque wrenches, etc. none of which i have access to in this state. if i were in houston, i would buy the shit out of both diffs, the m30 and the g280. iv'e always wanted to do an m30 swap for the shits and giggles of it.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'd've seen how much they wanted for the car and just shipped it back and then stripped it
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

It only took me a week, but I'm now confident in driving a manual without problems. I can downshift, upshift, parallel park, reverse and merge onto a highway.

I'm super proud of myself right now. :D
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

time to celebrate with a drink and a drive!!

....not necessarily in that order
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            time to celebrate with a drink and a drive!!

....not necessarily in that order
            I celebrated with some Apothic White wine and an air filter change instead.
            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Has anyone had problems with R3v facebook posts not showing up on their timeline?
              All of a sudden I can't see anything my 30yo german bcuzracecar kin share with the world.

Comment

i use to be a member of norcale30.com (its gone now :(... )
                sigpic
                Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

This dude was cutting shit open with a knife to steal it, stuffs it in his pants. I'm talking with dispatch because walmart is all about safety and we can't stop them if we know they have a weapon. While talking to dispatch he's like "there should be two detecs approaching him now!" I'm like how the fuck did two cops get here so fast?! Run out there, they are undercovers who were on break in our parking lot. INSANE! They are searching that dude, and asking the guy their questions like who did you come with etc. I say he came in with a black dude, and the cops are like we are good here go look to see if that dude is stealing so I'm like hell yea I was already thinking that. Go inside, a couple minutes later I see the black dude leaving and bam he runs into his friend like wtf is going on here. He gets questioned and searched, then this blond girl who was with the black dude comes up and starts giving the cops a hard time so she gets searched. What did they find on her? A glasses case full of crystal meth. The black dude had coke or something so bang bang arrested for shoplifting, coke possession, and meth possession. That shit is satisfying. Oh and 10 mins later a tow truck comes and takes their car! Damn junkies from Vermont
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

Hahahaa winning.

--Mike
                    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

i never cease to be amazed by how stupid people can be. that story is almost like too awesome.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Gotta love the cake topper in the form of unknown chick who could have just walked away.

Nope, gotta make a point. It's the Cops fault we're getting arrested!

Reminds me of a guy on some Cop show. Domestic dispute. The Cop told the guy to go get a hotel room for the night to calm down, and come home in the morning. He tells him multiple times that he doesn't WANT to arrest the guy.

What does the dumbass do? He tells the kind Officer that he doesn't want to leave, and the Cop should just arrest him. You can guess what happened next.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
                          Hahahaa winning.

--Mike
                          Lol that was pretty win. A good "app" (apprehension) turned into 3 arrests and another meth head off the streets for a night

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          i never cease to be amazed by how stupid people can be. that story is almost like too awesome.

I was in and out of the store a couple times and every time I came back there was another one being put in cuffs! One after the other gave the cops a reason to arrest them, I wish I had been there to hear what went down between the woman and the cops, all I heard was her asking the cops like "He didn't do anything! Let him go!" And they start asking her questions and then I went inside with one of the undercovers to get a reciept for the headphones and we come out, there is the meth case and she's being cuffed. So so so sooooo dumb. One of the cops is like "This is my first time seeing meth!!!" It feels good to be on the other side =)

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Gotta love the cake topper in the form of unknown chick who could have just walked away.

Nope, gotta make a point. It's the Cops fault we're getting arrested!

Reminds me of a guy on some Cop show. Domestic dispute. The Cop told the guy to go get a hotel room for the night to calm down, and come home in the morning. He tells him multiple times that he doesn't WANT to arrest the guy.

What does the dumbass do? He tells the kind Officer that he doesn't want to leave, and the Cop should just arrest him. You can guess what happened next.

Some things just make no sense to me
                          BMW tech
                          Umass Amherst
                          05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            know what I fucking hate? When some irresponsible kid has a nice car, especially some clean "vintage" car, and then they go and drive like a fucking idiot. They inevitably crash the car, but miraculously walk away unhurt, but then they're like, "My -such and such car- sacrificed its life to save mine..."

No, a car does not "sacrifice" itself for you. You were driving like a fucking idiot and you just totaled a nice car and you should feel nothing but shame. If you were at a standstill and somebody T-bones you, but you walk away unscathed, then you're allowed to thank the engineers that built the car.
                            Guilty. Although I wasn't purposely driving like an idiot, just going too fast in the rain through a turn.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                              Guilty. Although I wasn't purposely driving like an idiot, just going too fast in the rain through a turn.
                              Toes, is this you?
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

it's confusing when a lesbian is in a relationship with a girl that looks like a boy
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X