• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yes

Comment

Saw this on IG, thought I'd share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

This was my wife yesterday.

No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

i went up to kalamazoo, mi tuesday to spend some time with my son. among other things, we wound up at a college bar just a little west of campus. arrived about nine pm with 5 of his fraternity buddies/brothers. the place was really packed by about 11. it was loud and somewhat irritating just like i remember it from 20 years ago. while i was sitting there joking aroud with my son and his buddies, one of my pilot friends whom i have not talked to in over a year called. i went into the bathroom to chat for a few minutes. it was the quietest place i could think of without going outside and freezing my ass off. as i was talking on the phone, some early 20's punk comes into the shitter, takes one look at me and says: "hey man, the over 40 night was last week. what are you doing in here?" i look at the little shithead and i say: "gay night is tommorrow. what are YOU doing here?"

he gets kind of pissy and i can tell he is contemplating walking over to me and throwing a fist or two. i stood my ground and just went back to my conversation without taking my eyes off him. afer a few seconds he turned around and walked out of the bathroom. apparently there was a bouncer outside the door but i didn't notice. he asked me what that was all about. i said i never seen the guy before. after i finished my conversation, i saw 2 bouncers pushing him out of the bar as i walked over to my table. i don't ever remember my friends or myself doing douchy shit like that when i was that age. i wonder if i selectively blocked it out of my memory?
          Last edited by flyboyx; 11-27-2015, 03:10 PM.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            i went up to kalamazoo, mi tuesday to spend some time with my son. among other things, we wound up at a college bar just a little west of campus. arrived about nine pm with 5 of his fraternity buddies/brothers. the place was really packed by about 11. it was loud and somewhat irritating just like i remember it from 20 years ago. while i was sitting there joking aroud with my son and his buddies, one of my pilot friends whom i have not talked to in over a year called. i went into the bathroom to chat for a few minutes. it was the quietest place i could think of without going outside and freezing my ass off. as i was talking on the phone, some early 20's punk comes into the shitter, takes one look at me and says: "hey man, the over 40 night was last week. what are you doing in here?" i look at the little shithead and i say: "gay night is tommorrow. what are YOU doing here?"

he gets kind of pissy and i can tell he is contemplating walking over to me and throwing a fist or two. i stood my ground and just went back to my conversation without taking my eyes off him. afer a few seconds he turned around and walked out of the bathroom. apparently there was a bouncer outside the door but i didn't notice. he asked me what that was all about. i said i never seen the guy before. after i finished my conversation, i saw 2 bouncers pushing him out of the bar as i walked over to my table. i don't ever remember my friends or myself doing douchy shit like that when i was that age. i wonder if i selectively blocked it out of my memory?

No.. That's just how some college kids are. There was a guy I used to hangout with, every time he went to a party/bar, it was like his goal was so be thrown out of it by the end of the night. I think his record was a party and 3 bars in one night iirc? Got stupid at the party and caused a fight and got kicked out, and then hit up the bars in Ft. Worth and got thrown out of all of em for being obnoxious. Needless to say I stopped hanging out with him cuz he always managed to pull me into a fight, or get me thrown out by association.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Sounds like one of my old friends. I don't see what's fun about that kind of crap.

In other news, I got all my shopping done for christmas

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
              (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Funny thing, is that guy missed out on a Golden opportunity.

I imagine Flyboy is pretty fucking cool to hang out at the bar with.

Edit: was looking for aa scene from Still Waiting, and stumbled on this awesome short film.
                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 11-28-2015, 01:30 PM.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ exactly what I was gonna say. By the way. That was an epic fucking come back flyboy. Dude needed ice for that burn

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

So I finally worked with that girl.

At the beginning of the shift I was kind of in a bad mood due to stuff outside of work, and she kept making comments like "why're you so pissy?" With a shitty attitude and stuff like that. About halfway through the shift I went to talk to a coworker who I'm good friends with, and they changed my outlook, and my mood began to improve. Well towards the end of the shift I was bullshitting with one of the busser and she comes over like "oh, so NOW you're in a good mood?" And I just turned to her and said "actually, yes I am. Regardless, why should it matter?" And she just gave me this look and walked off. Haven't heard from her since.

I'm actually kinda glad though. Thinking about it, even if she were to split with her boyfriend and wanted to be with me, I wouldn't. If she would flirt with me the way she does, and she has a boyfriend? Yea I want none of that.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                      So I finally worked with that girl.

At the beginning of the shift I was kind of in a bad mood due to stuff outside of work, and she kept making comments like "why're you so pissy?" With a shitty attitude and stuff like that. About halfway through the shift I went to talk to a coworker who I'm good friends with, and they changed my outlook, and my mood began to improve. Well towards the end of the shift I was bullshitting with one of the busser and she comes over like "oh, so NOW you're in a good mood?" And I just turned to her and said "actually, yes I am. Regardless, why should it matter?" And she just gave me this look and walked off. Haven't heard from her since.

I'm actually kinda glad though. Thinking about it, even if she were to split with her boyfriend and wanted to be with me, I wouldn't. If she would flirt with me the way she does, and she has a boyfriend? Yea I want none of that.

lots of fish in the sea bud. good for you in having the maturity to realize she has flaws that aren't acceptable to you. lots of guys your age would just see a hot chick and try to do whatever they could to bang her.

if all else fails, refer to your sig. yank anal beads out of her ass like you are pull starting a chain saw.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        lots of fish in the sea bud. good for you in having the maturity to realize the flaws she has that aren't acceptable to you and avioding the situation.

if all else fails, yank anal beads out of her ass like you are pull starting a chain saw.

Yea, I'm starting to become picky with women. Ive realized I don't need them, so why put up with the bullshit of messing around with girls when it outweighs the benefits.

Lol.. Given that chance? I'd do it in a heartbeat lol.

In other somewhat related news, rumors floating around is that one of my coworkers (who's in her 30s with a fiancé and a kid) thinks I'm cute and was talking about trying to convince me to have a threesome with her and her fiancé. Before I was kind of against it, because I don't find her that attractive, plus I didn't want to ruin my chances with the other girl. But now I'm thinking I may hit it just because I can. Lol

Comment

has fiance with kids and wants to have threesome with co-worker. WTF man.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                          Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Some people like missionary.

Some like doggy

Some like anal (hetero)

Some like anal (homo)

Some like 1 dick, 2 vag

Some like 2 dicks, 1 vag

Some like 5 dicks, no vag

Some like 5 vag, 1 dick (one can dream, right?)

Some like humans

Some like animals (seen this on R3V apparently)

Sexual preference comes in all shapes and sizes, 3 people is actually pretty mild. My wife and I have even tossed the thought around but decided it wouldn't bring any good to our marriage, so we don't swing.

But, if I were the third wheel being invited in (and single, of course), I would definitely smash.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Some people like missionary.

Some like doggy

Some like anal (hetero)

Some like anal (homo)

Some like 1 dick, 2 vag

Some like 2 dicks, 1 vag

Some like 5 dicks, no vag

Some like 5 vag, 1 dick (one can dream, right?)

Some like humans

Some like animals (seen this on R3V apparently)

Sexual preference comes in all shapes and sizes, 3 people is actually pretty mild. My wife and I have even tossed the thought around but decided it wouldn't bring any good to our marriage, so we don't swing.

But, if I were the third wheel being invited in (and single, of course), I would definitely smash.
                              lol!! i guess to a great extent i have to agree with your sentiments. if you are single and ok with it, why not?

for me personally, i just don't think i could get a hard dick with another hard dick in the room.

one dick and five vags? well now....thats another story!!!!
                              Last edited by flyboyx; 11-29-2015, 05:43 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I'm on the fence about it. I don't think she's good looking, and I'm pretty sure her fiancé wouldn't be happy with me trying to put a paper bag over her head.

My thing is just no interaction with the other guy lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X