Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    I'm dying :rofl:
    That profile picture!!!!! Holy shit lmaooo

I've never laughed this hard at r3v before, thank you so much guys

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

^ haha, I just realized my old one had been there forever. Had a pic from the n8ge escapades and it happened to be in the first directory I opened up.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i had a different story i was going to write for the week, but something just happened yesterday that seemed better.

i needed to get from houston to denver yesterday so i caught a united flight in the mid afternoon. since this was one of those rare occasions there were open seats in the back, i didn't have to "hang from the straps" in the cockpit jump seat. the gate agent issued me middle seat towards the back of the cabin. there were really nice gentlemen sitting on each side of me but as any who has sat there knows, it is pretty cramped.

about the time they were closing the cabin door, one of the fight attendants came by and suggested i take an open isle seat toward the front. sweet!!! i wound up in the second row of coach class on the left side. i wasn't sitting there very long when i started to regret my decision to change seats.

in the bulkhead(the front row of seats in coach class), was a guy in his mid to late 20's with a good deal of physical, emotional, and mental disabilities. the most prominent of these was an obvious case of tourette's syndrome. he started yelling various things such as "SUCK MY BALLS!!!!", "TITS!!!", and "NIPPLES!!!" his 90ish year old mom was sitting next to him and would say things like "be quiet Emul, no one wants to lick your balls" (who the fuck names their kid "emul"???) this went on for perhaps the first hour or so and i kind of looked at it with quiet amusement. it was pretty funny to see the flight attendants and the passengers around us getting worked up.

on the right side of the airplane in the bulk head seat was a middle aged hispanic lady, a young boy, and a daughter around 9 years old with a serious case of down's syndrome. the girl was being a total pain in the ass for her mom. during takeoff, she unbuckled her seatbelt and started running around in the area in front of her seat. the mom struggled her ass off with this kid pretty much the entire flight. she kept screaming nonsense and pretty much annoying everyone almost to the extent of tourette's guy in the row beside her.

somewhere around an hour into the flight, the mom got up really quickly and ran to the bathroom with the special ed daughter. she was up there for around 20 minutes or so. and when they returned to their seats, i could tell mom was REALLY struggling.

about this time, i started to smell the worst shit smell i could possibly think of in recent memory. it was like someone mixed baby poop and dog shit and nuked it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. what the hell do you feed that kid????!!!

pretty soon Emul started smelling it too. instead of yelling about balls and titties, he started yelling: "I SMELL SHIT!!!!!" and "SOMEONE JUST SHIT THEIR ASS!!!!!", and "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT BALLS SHIT"

and so it went for the rest of the flight. i felt a little bit bad for the spanish mom. i know she had to be embarrassed as hell. other than the god awful odor, this symphony (cacophony) of nonsense made me just laugh. probably going to rot in hell for this one too.

the thought crossed my mind that maybe it isn't a very good idea to put too many special ed people too close together on the same flight.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't believe David Bowie is dead.

Man, tons if musicians are dying. Scott Weiland, Lemmy, Bowie...

Who is next? Simon LeBon? Thom Yorke? This has got me down.
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Or Jimmy Buffett? David Gilmour? That would be a huge hit to music. Sucks about David Bowie. He wasn't very old iirc right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              Or Jimmy Buffett? David Gilmour? That would be a huge hit to music. Sucks about David Bowie. He wasn't very old iirc right?

giggity ;D
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

giggity ;D

Alright older than I thought

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Fuck. I take the day off because I'm not feeling great, and some woman decides to turn right across my lane and hit my quarter panel (On the mazda, that's the only positive part...) God damn it.

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

I got a $250 gift card to snap on and %60 percent off but no clue what i should get. Idea's? I already have socket ratcheting wrenches etc. Thinking about some air tools maybe

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        I got a $250 gift card to snap on and %60 percent off but no clue what i should get. Idea's? I already have socket ratcheting wrenches etc. Thinking about some air tools maybe
                        Maybe that digital torque wrench they have. Dunno how much it is, but we use it in school and it'll keep you from overtorquing. It's helpful for me because I'm still a wee baby when it comes to wrenching.
                        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                          Maybe that digital torque wrench they have. Dunno how much it is, but we use it in school and it'll keep you from overtorquing. It's helpful for me because I'm still a wee baby when it comes to wrenching.

They are about 550-600 normal so id probably have to put down 50 bucks or so to cover the rest

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Our shop teacher just received his order from snap on for $30k worth of toolbox and tools.

My vote would be ratchets if you don't already have any snap on ones. Snap On ratchets are the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              what comic is this?
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Everyone at work is a snap-on whore, but I can't justify that kind of money on most shit. $100 for a snap-on 1/4" ratchet, or $10 for a shitty 72 tooth 1/4" ratchet at princess auto that has lasted for half a dozen years now.

That said, they have a few specialty tools that you can't really get anywhere else - long handle ratchets (TLL72) can be useful sometimes, and a lot of their basic hand tools are still top notch (61ACP duckbill pliers, and whatever their bigass side cutters are numbered) although most of that stuff is made by Channellock, and it costs half as much without the red grips (although snap on warranty is definitely worth something)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd use it to buy things that only they make, or stuff that you're likely to break (assuming you don't have an option with better warranty)

Comment

Working...
                                X