Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...5-i/1134614149

N54 135i/6 FS locally for 14k... (Yes, CAD. Something has to be wrong with it...)

Somebody please make up a good reason I shouldn't buy it before tomorrow morning.
    Black cars are hard to keep clean........
    The interior is red......red looks like blood.......
    Cup holders won't hold a super size pop from McDonald's.....
    Trunk is probably too small for a dead body.......
    Wood grain trim is for old people.....

Comment

I am in love with the wood trim in my S4. Such a classy contrast from the performance aspect.

No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...5-i/1134614149

N54 135i/6 FS locally for 14k... (Yes, CAD. Something has to be wrong with it...)

Somebody please make up a good reason I shouldn't buy it before tomorrow morning.
        this car will make your penis look too big.

we bought a 2012 135i m sport a few months ago and we love love love it. i would say this is bmw's last pure sports car. there are lots of mods available to get another easy 100hp out of it. the car is fast as hell to begin with.

they say n54's have some turbo problems. you would probably want to go to another shop to get it checked out.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
          Black cars are hard to keep clean........
          The interior is red......red looks like blood.......
          Cup holders won't hold a super size pop from McDonald's.....
          Trunk is probably too small for a dead body.......
          Wood grain trim is for old people.....
          All good reasons, but I feel like I'm getting old, so the woodgrain is appropriate?

I haven't seen any others below 20k, so I'm a little scared. I'm definitely going to go look at it tomorrow, regardless of whether or not they're even open.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            I am in love with the wood trim in my S4. Such a classy contrast from the performance aspect.
            <snip>
            Yeah that looks good.

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            this car will make your penis look too big.

we bought a 2012 135i m sport a few months ago and we love love love it. i would say this is bmw's last pure sports car. there are lots of mods available to get another easy 100hp out of it. the car is fast as hell to begin with.

they say n54's have some turbo problems. you would probably want to go to another shop to get it checked out.
            N54's and 135's have lots of issues... Wastegate rattle, Injectors, HPFP, Carbon buildup, Third brake light falls off, probably a lot of other smaller stuff. I'm not super scared of it, and other than those things, it's a stout engine. Dave Markert made like 460whp/600ftlb on stock turbos a while back.

I'm going to obviously test drive it before I buy it, check for WG rattle, any sort of CEL/limp mode from carbon buildup/hpfp or anything. I really want a less boring daily than my Mazda 3, hopefully this isn't too extreme.

Comment

as to the woodgrain, it is an option. i think it looks a lot better than the waffled aluminum trim that comes standard. that appears to be a fairly well optioned car.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I like that it looks pretty stock too... I just hate black, I don't like the red interior, and I'm not sold on the 2008 model year for these...

Comment

Shitty 135i has a misfire at idle, and it has WG rattle. I went to look at it today and I couldn't drive it, only idle it in the lot. They're replacing a coilpack tomorrow and then I can go drive it. Hoping financing goes through without any hitches, but I'm worried about my credit/mazda loan/the mortgage and how that all looks vs what I make.

Found out that early 2009 it had an insurance claim for $1400, which sounds like a bumper or something else cheap.

Apparently it comes with a 1 year warranty that covers pretty much any engine issues. I asked the only good BMW/Porsche/Euro shop around and they've had only positive interactions with that insurance company before, but I'm still not convinced, with the misfire/wg rattle and all. Going for a PPI and test drive tomorrow, hopefully everything goes well.

Comment

Godspeed!
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Just saw the 2014 movie "Breathe" It's a French movie about these two high school chics.

All I gotta say is cute white chicks are the most evil things known to mankind. Had shivers going down my spine last night in bed just thinking about the movie
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

any lesbian nudity?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

naw, they got really close and kissed maybe once or twice.

for my lesbian nudity fix I usually check out redtube ;D

FYI film is in French but the English subtitles made it much easier to watch.
                          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Shitty 135i has a misfire at idle, and it has WG rattle. I went to look at it today and I couldn't drive it, only idle it in the lot. They're replacing a coilpack tomorrow and then I can go drive it. Hoping financing goes through without any hitches, but I'm worried about my credit/mazda loan/the mortgage and how that all looks vs what I make.

Found out that early 2009 it had an insurance claim for $1400, which sounds like a bumper or something else cheap.

Apparently it comes with a 1 year warranty that covers pretty much any engine issues. I asked the only good BMW/Porsche/Euro shop around and they've had only positive interactions with that insurance company before, but I'm still not convinced, with the misfire/wg rattle and all. Going for a PPI and test drive tomorrow, hopefully everything goes well.

A misfire at idle can also be carbon build up. My 09 had it at under 30,000 miles, so if this car is over that and it's never been cleaned, I guarantee it's carboned up.

Fwi, it's not a n54 only issue, it's all direct injection motors. Vw is worse apparently.
                            Originally posted by codyep3
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                            2010 F650gs twin
                            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

^ Yup.

When manufacturers combine port injection with Direct injection I'll give it another shot.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Tree in front of our house fell down. Of course the 60 year old wiring from the house to the main electrical line was entangled in it before it fell, so naturally it was bamboozled after the tree fell.

We're without power, it hit one guy's 3 cars, and it blocked 5 houses in the cul de sac. What was cool was another 3 people came out to help the car guy and I chain saw and ax the tree into pieces while it was raining. No "omg!", just some big balls and breasts, with some epic high fives after it was done.

I know a lot of you live in a place where that scenario would be normal but here in San Diego people would be flipping they're shit haha. When the police came to say what's up though, they said that people have been dying left and right because because of fallen trees or houses. These latest storms are tearing us apart. Thank god the Spanos won't steal any more money needed for infrastructure upgrade!

Comment

Working...
                                X