No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, save my money and drive the Audi as little as possible so I don't have to fix it.

I've also found a few FHA options offered to me that will work without the extra funds, payment won't be much more either.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Fuck Century Link. That is all.

Comment

beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice

I just spent more on AlpinA shift knobs than I've spent on the entire first semester of my college tuition. Whoever marries me is in for a surprise - because I don't have my shit together. Jokes on them, though, because you can never tell by looking at my with or without clothes.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

These days, selling a car worth 10g's to buy a house is kinda pointless. I mean, with most houses selling for 250g's+ the extra 10g's isn't going to make much of a difference on your monthly mortgage payments.

Back in the days when you could buy a decent home that's about 10-20 years old for 70g's...sure I could see it making a difference, but not anymore.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice

I just spent more on AlpinA shift knobs than I've spent on the entire first semester of my college tuition. Whoever marries me is in for a surprise - because I don't have my shit together. Jokes on them, though, because you can never tell by looking at my with or without clothes.
            At least when you get married she'll know you an expert knob handler, skilled in knob purchasing, a second to none knob polisher (don't lie....), and practiced in the art of all things knob related!!

Comment

I was in my car and these two absolutely red neck looking people (not judging) were behind me while we were in a traffic jam/road construction. So, honestly, I just stared at them for like 5 min- I have my sunglasses on, so they can't tell. They are in some tiny Japanese POS and the girlfriend/relative is like 300lbs (not judging). This already has me laughing a little. She is the one driving. The guy is about a buck twenty at most. Again, another contrast that has me giggling like a school girl.

But then! The guy pulls out dark stained, somewhat rectangular glass bottle. At first I just get a quick glance. Could it be Jager? Nah, its got be olive oil or something. But you look at these people. The only familiarity these people have with olives are the black canned olives that they eat directly from the can with a spork from taco bell or that they put in their seven layer bean dip... The guy begins inconspicuously looking around, quickly unscrews the cap off the dark stained bottle. Left hand dives out of my line of site and brings an open can of red pull to his mouth. Quickly replaces it can of red bull with the bottle in his left. I get a better look. Definitely Jager and as further proof after he removes the bottle from his mouth his face scrunches up into that look that you only get after drinking horrible liquor or smelling someone else's brand. I'm now laughing out loud in my car, by myself, like the lunatic I am.

TBH, I was judging the whole fucking time!

Comment

Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Yup, save my money and drive the Audi as little as possible so I don't have to fix it.

I've also found a few FHA options offered to me that will work without the extra funds, payment won't be much more either.

Bro don't sell the audi but DO get an e30 on the side
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

I've been thinking about it, but I'll probably just stick with the Miata. My Dad is supposedly towing his down when they come to visit (who knows when, he is kind of a flake with things like that.). Anyway, he doesn't use it anymore and asked if I wanted it. It's a NB with 3x,xxx miles on it and no rust. Figure I'll swap what I can off my NA, scrap the NA shell, and DD the Miata.
                    No E30 Club
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

So I found out I was three pounds overweight last week and started to head to the gym, figuring it'd help me feel a little less shitty.

Hoo boy. I've definitely felt a lot better since I started. I've lost five pounds so far from just using the elliptical, stair stepper and the treadmills. A little use of the lateral pull and free weights, but I can't believe how nice it is to come out of the gym after a long workout.
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

So apparently the Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski sisters...
                        My Feedback

Comment

As in The Matrix?
                          No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            As in The Matrix?

Yup. Larry and Andy. Meet Lana and Lilly.
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                            Originally posted by Northern
                            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              Yup. Larry and Andy. Meet Lana and Lilly.
                              I heard about that. Is it legit?

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              I've lost five pounds so far from just using the elliptical, stair stepper and the treadmills.
                              :giggle:
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                                I heard about that. Is it legit?

:giggle:

Per their wiki page, yup. No reason not to believe it either. Not surprised really.
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X