Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    That's interesting with the hair. Not making fun, but that's something to research when I got the time.

Spam bots are getting really good. The other day, this girl wanted to talk to me and suck my dick out of the blue. She said she was going to come over but all she needed was my full contact information, address and billing information. Needless to say, she never showed up for some reason???
    I hate when this happens

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

If I had a damn nickel...
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Well, something interesting just came in the mail. Apparently all cars 1995 and older, GVWR 8500lbs or less no longer need an inspection sticker of any kind. Still had to be emissions compliant, but no longer needs a sticker, or regular emissions testing. Great for me, since my E30 doesn't pass.

Comment

driving along in a traffic jam on the south side of houston this evening, and i pass a semi truck loaded with about a dozen mustang convertibles. they are all the same car except different colors. they all appear to be a couple years old.

the thing that struck me as being really odd is the fact that they all had hawaii license plates!

i can't figure out the reason why a dozen used mustang convertible's with hawaii plates are doing in south west houston heading more or less toward the port...

i could see if they were heading away from the port of houston or on hiway 10 heading east or west to a car auction or something...

just seemed weird to me i guess

sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Super odd, maybe some sort of movie/TV deal.

Comment

ex-rentals from Hawaii?
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                ex-rentals from Hawaii?
                that was my thought....

a lot of cars from here wind up in the middle east and africa due to the lack of rust and close proximity of the port, but that wouldn't explain the hawaii plates.

if they were coming from the port of l.a., they may have been on hi way 10 but the route i was on would have been a good distance out of the way.
                Last edited by flyboyx; 05-07-2016, 07:39 PM.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                  Qft. And sig

Ayyy, my first sig feat.

:rofl:
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

GF is a supervisor at WF. When she was a cashier she befriended this 18 YO kid who smokes weed and drinks. She seems to think he's a "different" thinker who's very interesting and contemplates matters that everyone else takes for granted and has a perspective on things that's almost groundbreaking. He still lives at home with his parents so I kinda doubt this kid has any in-depth thoughts that would warrant me spending any time considering his point of view.

Last night I came home from the gym and they were listening to his crappy music (though he does have a small handfull of music that I find decent). My GF recently realized that she never really did anything other than go to school and now feels empty like she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life (two degrees and a wholistic nutricionist(sp?)).. She mentioned sky diving since I recently bought a motorbike. So picture this, I come in, finish the dishes, cleaning up around them while he's talking shit and vaping while she's going on about how she doesn't know what to do with her life at 34

I'm so frustrated with this shit. I mean it's great that she's been able to do what she wants with her life, but she's more confused and disoriented from all the free time she has (that's how I see it at least). At least she's holding down a job and is doing her part of the relationship.

Usually her little friend (the weed smoking kid) has interesting movie or music recommendations. Last night before he left he suggested we watch the Teletubbies Christmas special

Comment

Hopefully, you won't come home one day and find them banging on the kitchen floor.

Obviously, your girlfriend feels very under accomplished, is starting to regret her choices, and probably feels trapped in a rut. This is going to get worse as time goes on.

If you really love her and see a future, all you can do is offer support and start helping her look for a better career that she will feel more self actualized.

If your feelings are more Luke warm, I would say you might want to think about getting rid of her and finding someone who has gone through life with a little more drive.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

How old is she?
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Naw, I trust her. She ain't the kind to cheat we trust each other to hang out with the opposite sex frequently. I've had more than my fair share of opportunities to cheat (she knows this, even one of her own co-workers offered in front of her...yeah, that was pretty awkward) but didn't. We're pretty tight like that. Her mom also signed the farm and rental property over to us so it's not like we are just a couple of kids shacking up.

I've offered support and time but all that does is make her even more confused. It's just fukcing redundant the circular train of thought she goes through.

I just feel myself changing as I get older. I was the one who used to be confused and unsure of where I was going with life but as I get older and accomplish things, I am starting to see things differently. I used to be unsure of things trying them out and ditching them shortly thereafter, but I'm not anymore. I've learnt to accept myself and my interests as a purpose to my life. Sometimes I find her crap talking my plans just to make me feel like she does (not cool).

Comment

She sounds like a good woman to not have in your life.

Comment

How old are you Stanley? Giving her the benefit of the doubt she should already be, at 34, where you're saying you're at in your life. The final stages of "getting it together" and shedding that indecisiveness is what your 20's is all about. She doesn't have to of fulfilled all her materialistic goals by her age, but she does need to be a woman.

That's my problem even at 28. I can't find a lady I can respect. All these girls take facebook, selfies and their appearances way too seriously. None of them are sarcastic and/or intelligent enough and none of them want to wrestle or want to go outdoors. Not asking for a scholar but I'm just asking for some one who can hold a decent pirate conversation that you can toss around in the bed. A partner in crime to fight off the bullshit and while experiencing the beauty in this life, togezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                                A partner in crime to fight off the bullshit and while experiencing the beauty in this life, togezer.
                                This.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
                                X