Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    One of my favorite songs. Very powerful.

I love Pink Floyd, they lay out a few words and let the music convey the emotion.
    Went to a Brit Floyd, Pink Floyd cover concert. Closed my eyes and couldn't tell the difference. Check it out if they're in your area

Comment

So I got caught taking a pic of a girl at a bar last night. I was taking it because my friends girlfriend wanted to know if it was who she thought it was. After a few minutes of BS, I finally convinced her that I was just taking a pic of where I was at to text it to my friend. Not a bad-looking girl, though. 7/10 would smash w/rubber. Looked a little floozy-ish. I prefer my girlfriend, though ;)
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

:coolphoto::rippedoff::hitler:
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

:coolphoto::rippedoff::hitler:
          If you're asking for a picture, it has been deleted. Part of damage control. I'm sorry for letting you fellas down lol
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            If you're asking for a picture, it has been deleted. Part of damage control. I'm sorry for letting you fellas down lol
            Jesus christ!!!!
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Lets hope this god for saken state/ city doesn't ruin the best things thats happened to them since the CWS announcing it will stay for another 25 years.

If we got this race i would live down town haha. Only problem i see is lots of 90's needs more sweeping corners for the course. Maybe use some of our freeway since its not that busy here (30 min city no matter what traffic is like) so they would be able to get away with closing part of it down.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Okay, you two, here's a picture I found from stalking. Maybe a 6.5, but still. Maybe add a paper bag now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Think I'd pass on that one.

Comment

I mean, I wouldn't not....
                    No E30 Club
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Definitely wrap it up, and maybe boil my balls beforehand. She looks like a child support check or Maury visit waiting to happen.

Still though, I'd hit it.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

Awwww still has her baby fat
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Personally, she isnt my type. She has that latent episode of gerry springer look about her. The title of the show is: "my step daughter gave me and 9 of my buddies chlamittia!"

Whenever i see a chick like that i just wonder what kind of damage they are carrying around with them.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Lol keep on mind I was only taking a pic so my friends gf could see if she knew her. I have standards, guys.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Whatever you need to tell yourself man, no judgement here.
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I mean, I wouldn't not....
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X