No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last night, the Guns 'n Roses concert was in Houston. My wife got us tickets as my father's day gift. this has been a life long bucket list item to see them in concert.

it was a great show. i told my wife that my thoughts were that Axl doesn't sound anything like he used to. (didn't seem to hit the high notes anymore). she(perhaps correctly) pointed out that since i'd never seen them live, there is no way to know.

ok. point taken.

These days, Axl pretty much looks like a cross between the musician Meat Loaf, the Potions Wizard from Harry Potter, and a toad. Somehow, i found humor in that.

a lot of the concert was a tribute to slash's guitar playing. i lost count of the solos and rifs.

We had the opportunity to experience an axl douchism. it was priceless.

someone actually youtubed it:

anyway, maybe it sounds like I'm complaining in some way but i'm not. it was an amazing night. hope you guys enjoy the couple pics i posted.

i was not a fan of the opening act. Skrillex??!!!! i know i'm old but i'd never heard of the guy. who books a dub step DJ as an opening act to a rock concert? that just wasn't my thing. (git off my lawn!!!)

anyhow, i was wondering if anyone here has seen them during this tour or perhaps has tickets to a future show?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I was at the concert 1993 in Australia Sydney (80'000 Fans): http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n...-23d67cab.html

Comment

Killer man!

I bet most of you've seen this but holy moly if you havent. Fucking kangaroo court.

Comment

So, since I'm planning on quitting my job and going back to school in September, my fiancee and I have taken on another friend to live here... aaaand queue the flashbacks of why I hate living with people.

She drinks my beer.
          She showers without using the bathroom fan, and if the bathroom fan is on from someone else showering, she turns it off.
          She took our clothes out of the washer, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't even done because they're soaked. Bonus: she used the "heavy soiled" setting that adds extra time and she washed exactly one dress.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I would lay down some house rules, fuck dealing with that BS.

So I had an older gentleman who gave me a lecture about etiquette try to buy my car today. Long story short, I said something he didn't agree with, and he PM'd me about it.

Anywho, I politely responded that I had someone else interested and I would get back to him.

Next thing you know there's a nother message from the guy expressing interest. I don't respond, and a half hour later he sends a photo of cash, offering $200 more than I was asking.

The kicker, is the next message he sends is "Not asking you to compromise your word or integrity."

But, that's EXACTLY what you are trying to do! A week after you tried to lecture me about etiquette!!!

Fucking people. Good news, is the first guy bought the car, and paid an extra $100 for me to get a dolly and deliver it tomorrow.

/Rant.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              So, since I'm planning on quitting my job and going back to school in September, my fiancee and I have taken on another friend to live here... aaaand queue the flashbacks of why I hate living with people.

She drinks my beer.
              She showers without using the bathroom fan, and if the bathroom fan is on from someone else showering, she turns it off.
              She took our clothes out of the washer, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't even done because they're soaked. Bonus: she used the "heavy soiled" setting that adds extra time and she washed exactly one dress.

is she at least semi hot? can you get a 3 way out of the deal? pix so r3v can decide!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Funny story is one St.Paddy's day like 8 years ago I almost did, until I ran my mouth about her roommate. Wouldn't even entertain that thought now.

Comment

but you will post pics tho....right?
                  If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

We demand pics. Don't be the douchebag that doesn't supply a pic.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Only because flyboy asked. Click link at own risk.

Last edited by Northern; 08-08-2016, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Link disabled.

Now I'm dangerously curious.
                        No E30 Club
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That said though, would not smash.

Unless I was really, really drunk.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                            Only because flyboy asked. Click link at own risk.

i love you man!

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            That said though, would not smash.

Unless I was really, really drunk.

really? personally, i think she looks better(as to say less skanky) than the chick supermansocks posted a couple of weeks ago.....

besides......she's got BIG(as in huge) tits. i think she gets a extra third of a point just for being canadian.

with that said, she ain't butthole lickin' material but she is probably worth a 3 way. giggity!
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Link disabled.

Now I'm dangerously curious.
                              Probably a good thing.

Comment

link fixed, but I still strongly recommend not clicking. I'm going to truthfully tell you its completely unrelated and probably relevant only to Blunt's interests.

Comment

Working...
                                X