Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    She wanted the attention. Plain and simple.
    Agreed. Read a handful of books on this phenomena. Very interesting, and once you learn about it, and what causes people to act like that, it is very enlightening/eye opening.

People no longer seem so sporadic, and you can sometimes figure out what they will do next.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Doing rear subframe bushings/rtabs on my iS this week + diff reinforcements and some paint.

This morning I went to install the new bushings (Garagistic delrin 12mm subframe riser)... Snapped the fucking lip clean off the thin side of the bushing. Fuck me.

I don't have 2-4 weeks to sit my car sketchily on jackstands in the driveway while I order new bushings, so I guess I'm going to turn down the bushing and make a new hat piece out of aluminum... Christ.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I love it when i am standing in front of a urinal taking a whiz in a public bathroom and the wall in front of me is covered with boogers. Who the heck does that anyway?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          I love it when i am standing in front of a urinal taking a whiz in a public bathroom and the wall in front of me is covered with boogers. Who the heck does that anyway?
          If you were in the club, you'd know. ;)
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Been away for awhile.. But had to come back and share this.

This past weekend was my sister and BIL's one year wedding anniversary. Being that she's in Law School and he just got out of the Army, they are tight on funds. But they've been setting aside money to take a small vacation to celebrate their anniversary together. That is, until his wacko mother went off the deep end.

This lady is mid 50s, unemployed, alcoholic, and delusional. She lives in SoCal, where he is from. This past Thursday, she got super hammered and took her car out (on a revoked license for multiple DUI's) and ended up having an accident. She then thought it was a good idea to flee the scene of the accident, on foot... After having spoken to the guy she hit. Then, she decided she was going to try to kill herself by drinking antifreeze. The alcohol in her system ended up saving her life, and she was in the hospital through the weekend.

So my BIL decides he's going to fly out to Cali to see her, and attempt to set her straight. But they decide that since it was their anniversary weekend, they were going to make a mini vacation out of it, with what little money they had set aside.

Fast forward to Tuesday, when they got back. As they land in Dallas, they get word from his mom's boyfriend that she has taken his car, and gone AWOL with no way to contact her.

This woman is the epitome of headcase.. At their wedding last year (which started at 5pm), she showed up already hammered and proceeded to try to get more alcohol from the open bar at the wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Might be best to cut ties. Unless she decides for herself that she wants to improve, it's not going to happen.

Comment

I've got a friend who takes care of his mom. Young, good job, and shares an apartment with her. Even forks over extra cash when she for some reason can't pay her half.

I can't imagine living like that. Not at least until my parents are older and I move them in to avoid them being put in a nursing home.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  Might be best to cut ties. Unless she decides for herself that she wants to improve, it's not going to happen.
                  best thing to do, but also easier to say than to actually do... sucks
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yea, he's at the point now that he just doesn't give a shit anymore. He's told my sister that he almost told his mom "either get cleaned up, or kill yourself. I don't care anymore. But you are going to kill someone else driving drunk because you can't get your shit together."

Originally posted by flyboyx
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                      Yea, he's at the point now that he just doesn't give a shit anymore. He's told my sister that he almost told his mom "either get cleaned up, or kill yourself. I don't care anymore. But you are going to kill someone else driving drunk because you can't get your shit together."

That sucks to hear. I'm all for the beers but if you're pulling stunts like you said.. that sucks.. Lyft is amazing. Especially sucks because that's your mother.

EDIT: I don't mean "YOUR" mother. Speaking in general for the guy.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      best thing to do, but also easier to say than to actually do... sucks

Completely true, it's always easier said. I'm good with all of my family but eventually moved away to stay out of their business. When it came to my siblings that are* 10-15 years older than me it was hard to watch

Comment

Sup sluts
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          Sup sluts

Who you calling a slut you lint licker

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Pickle YOU kumquat
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              Sup sluts
                              Pics and stories?
                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic

Comment

I only took two pictures... and they're shitty because I was on a different planet when I took them and I'll get some stories down tonight lol. It involves eight hits of acid, peyote, dmt... etc... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X