Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I fell in love with the M10 318

In my original driving years, I was always a VW guy, MK1 specifically. Light, nimble, cheap, underrated, it was everything I wanted. A friend of mine had a hand me down M10 318 from his Aunt. Probably Blaticblue, but the paint was pretty destroyed by CA sun. Tan interior had sheepskin covers on it too. My friend was also a huge audio guy so the car had a major sound system and he also threw some sticky toyos on it. Stock suspension and sticky tires made the canyon carving interesting to say the least with massive body roll, but planted tires that couldnt be overpowered. None of this is relevant to the story, just remembering the car.

So anyways, he was the guy who always had money and therefore always had the biggest bag and always had gas in his car. There was a girl I worked with who was into another one of my friends and so I told her to bring a friend and we could all hang out. That first night we hung out ended up being a shit show but her friend was cute and I got her number so I was trying again to smash. She lived in Morgan Hill and we were in South San Jose (~20 miles apart maybe), so not a long drive, but when you're a broke teenager and you neither have gas nor green, I figured I could have my friend help out because he isnt a cock block. So we're on our way to meet up with her... In a town we dont know at all... Drive there is fine nothing exciting, we pick her up yada yada. So now were trying to get things going by finding a place to park up and burn some green and see what happens. Morgan Hill is a bit of an undeveloped area and lots of farm land so it shouldnt be too hard.

We're circling the outskirts and Im trying to talk to the girl, so Im not really paying attention to my friend. Suddenly he shouts, "Thats the spot!" and he jerks the steering wheel towards his spot. He saw a little hill and thought, this little BMW will drive right over it and we will be totally out of sight. The hill wasnt much of a hill so nobody said anything, but as we started to climb this hill, the car starts spinning the tires immediately kicking it into one wheel drive spinning itself into a grave. Now we're stuck. My friend, never phased by a challenge, puts it into reverse and hammers it. Surprisingly, the M10 gets itself out of the hole, but as we're reversing down the hill, the exhaust gets stuck on something and folds into itself and we run it over. We're not stuck anymore, but we also have half an exhaust and the other half is dragging. What are we going to do?...

We couldn't just drive back with half the exhaust dragging, so my friend remembers that the car has a tool kit in the trunk. Using the stock jack and the tools in the trunk lid, we're able to disconnect the last section of the exhaust. This ends up taking us a little while and my friend didnt want to leave the exhaust out there, so we put it INSIDE the car! half the exhaust is sticking out of the sunroof and the other half is split down the middle of the car. Oh, and the car is loud as fuck! We ended up dropping the girl off, and taking off as fast as a M10 with no exhaust can accelerate. I never got to smash that girl... but I did realize how awesome E30s were.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

LOL.

She probably heard you guys driving away for 5 mins, because of how loud and slow that thing is!!!!
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

10+ years ago I was into mini trucks, I had an extended cab hardbody that was bagged and body dropped on 20's. There was a club that partied hard as hell, huge parties that were crazy. One night they had a smallest dick competition and the winner would get a bottle of Jack. Me liking free shit I went and made an ice pack and iced off my knob for 30 minutes, I pushed the turtle back into his she'll and figured out how to stand so it wouldn't pop out. So the competition starts and guys start dropping their pants, not being gay I take a glance and chuckle, I really don't feel l ike I'm going to win. I drop my pants and my dick looks like a hockey puck, and some people in the crowd laugh. Fuck yeah I have a chance to win I just need to make sure it doesn't pop out and I've got it. It didn't pop out and the crowd voted on me as the winner. I get my bottle of Jack, hammer it back and go to the bathroom to heat my dick up because it's so cold I was unsure if I'd make an icicle if I tried to piss. Later on I am talking to a female and I told her I really wasnt that small and she blew me off, i showed her to prove it. She was shocked and told me to show some other females, one of them said I was a magician. I ended up fucking 2 of them that night.

Tldr. I won a small dick contest when I was over twice as big as all the other guys.

Comment

^pics or it didn't happen
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

You're an animal. Let's hangout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Q

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
              ^pics of the females or it didn't happen
              We don't want to see small rare d!ckens!!
              1990 325i
              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                We don't want to see small rare d!ckens!!
                would make me feel better
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

^lol, you're on your own then!
                  1990 325i
                  2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                  sigpic

Comment

Hahaha
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd

Comment

Yes , this is good ! Let's keep it going
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Got that milimeter peter for the two pump chump

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Man, the short penis story is going to be hard to top.

Short story from last night.

I out with some friends last night. We were at this bar, which was super crowded, so getting drinks took at least 20 mins.... My friends went to grab some drinks, while I hung around holding our spot down. This large, sweaty woman walks up and stands next to me, obviously looking for some attention. None was given, immediately, at least. Now, I've been standing next to her for at least 20 mins by myself and she finally breaks the ice by asking, "are you here alone?" As she said that my friends are walking back with the drinks. She noticed I wasn't there alone at that point and started to tell me how she didn't want to intrude, but I'm a nice guy and told her I didn't mind if she wanted to hang around and talk some shit. She's also pretty drunk. She started to hit on me super hard--she was fearless. Everything i said was followed by a giggle from her and an arm rub. Not cool, she took a genuine invited to hangout as an invitation to my dick at some later point in the night.

We only had one bar stool, that I was sitting on at the time. She asked me if she could sit down, because she had a fucked up leg. Of course, I gave it to her. As she sits down one of her nasty fucking white flip flops falls off her feet. NASTY, it was white for crying out loud, you can see the toe jam, dudes. We live in long beach too, so you're walking everywhere. There are some hard miles on that flop. Also, she's wearing a short dress... She then say's, "is no one going to help me out?" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Literally, 10 seconds of exchanging looks between my friends and I. And of course, being the nice guy that I am.... I pick up this damp, nasty toe jam flip flop... My hand turned into tweezers. I grabbed it using as little surface area as possible. To top it off, this woman is not sitting cross legged either, so I can see and SMELLLLLLLLLLLL HER NASTY ASS GINA WITH A CLEAR VIEW OF IT. I almost fell backwards. That shit punched me in the face so hard, it was bringing a tear to my eye.

My stupid fuck of a friend starts to make Cinderalla comments about our current exchange... and she was loving it. In her drunk universe, this was it, I was her fucking man.

After my friend said that shit, I just got up and left LOL. I moved to the darkest corner of that bar and rode the night out there, safely.

There is my excessively long story about putting a flip flop on a drunk chick.
                          Q

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

If there was a "Thread of the Month" this would be it for sure.
                              1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                                x2
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X