Clear All

^You were supposed to rub it first!
    1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
      ^You were supposed to rub it first!
      Gently at first.....the meat hammer comes later....
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

When I got home from last year's snowboarding trip I never dried my board off properly and just let it sit in its bag all year. Today I pulled it out and the rails are badly rusted. Crap...
        My Feedback

Comment

Can you just take it to get sharpened?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yeah you should just be able to get the edges sharpened. That happens a lot with my skiis if they sit in the topper all night after a day out on the mountain.
            89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Get yourself a stone as well as some pex, board iron, ect.

I love prepping my own board.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Bought myself a Lexus IS350 based on online reviews. Quickly realized that despite it's luxury, power and reliability, it has no soul!
                My ten year old Focus with auto had more soul than this thing!
                I honestly don't know how long it'll be with us. Sure it's a great car, but I wanna feel SOMETHING emotionally when I drive/flog it.
                With this thing, it just effortlessly and quietly does everything you ask it to. WHERE"S THE FUN IN THAT!?!?!

...just another reason I could never bring myself to sell the e30
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

where year model is350?
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

2011 RWD. Got it with about 82kms (just a little over 100k miles).

At least it's a cool color of metallic red on tan leather (doesn't blend into the background like all the other cars).
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

My buddy has an is250, and I got the same feeling when driving it.

I got to drive a brand new wrx this weekend for ~100 miles and it was fucking awesome. steering feel, clutch feel and the best part is that god damn gear box. My bro was saying how nice it was to ride in the back, but the only downside is the interior. I'd look into that for a daily four door.
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        Bought myself a Lexus IS350 based on online reviews. Quickly realized that despite it's luxury, power and reliability, it has no soul!
                        My ten year old Focus with auto had more soul than this thing!
                        I honestly don't know how long it'll be with us. Sure it's a great car, but I wanna feel SOMETHING emotionally when I drive/flog it.
                        With this thing, it just effortlessly and quietly does everything you ask it to. WHERE"S THE FUN IN THAT!?!?!

...just another reason I could never bring myself to sell the e30
                        This was the main motivation to sell my C350. It was a great car, but no heart & soul.

Back to daily driving an E30 and its wonderful, but difficult to not go overboard with the mods
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          My buddy has an is250, and I got the same feeling when driving it.

I got to drive a brand new wrx this weekend for ~100 miles and it was fucking awesome. steering feel, clutch feel and the best part is that god damn gear box. My bro was saying how nice it was to ride in the back, but the only downside is the interior. I'd look into that for a daily four door.
                          I took a brand new STI around town when the first one was delivered to my local dealership.

Did not have the same experience as you. Sure, car was awesome, but it was not awe inspiring at all. Wayyyy too disconnected for my liking.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I felt connected with the car. It was confidence inspiring. I felt like I could push that car on my first drive.

Also the wrx has a way more modern engine. Super responsive on the throttle and with the twin scroll I noticed almost no lag. I’ve never driven an sti though.

Maybe I just have low standards for a drivers car :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I know I can have a crappy day and while in traffic, bumper to bump, my e30 puts a smile on my face...
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                I felt connected with the car. It was confidence inspiring. I felt like I could push that car on my first drive.

Also the wrx has a way more modern engine. Super responsive on the throttle and with the twin scroll I noticed almost no lag. I’ve never driven an sti though.

Maybe I just have low standards for a drivers car :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My experience was probably jaded since I had been driving my monster of an E30 for years and years at that point in time. Basically any other car on earth would feel disconnected after you took a spin in that death trap.

They are phenomenal cars though.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X