No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a 60” 4K LG smart tv at Costco for gaming, for Christmas. They had them 40% off at the time.
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Smart TV’s are the best. Im in need of a smart tv thats 4k so i can make use of the xbox one X and upgraded 4k netflix account
      Normal Netflix price goes up in a few days. I wonder what the new 4k price will be.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        Normal Netflix price goes up in a few days. I wonder what the new 4k price will be.

13.99 i just agree’d to it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
          Picked up a 60” 4K LG smart tv at Costco for gaming, for Christmas. They had them 40% off at the time.

Im not sure about the 4k tv’s but for the old LCD and LED tv’s i found that anything above 47 inches had a weird video lag for gaming. Even with gaming mode enabled. This may not be so with the new 4k LED tvs though. And personally 47-50 is my max size no need for anything bigger in my house or it would take up 90% of the living room/bedroom.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

my area is so cramped i get like 1.3mb normally.
            Some days like at 4am it will have a window where it's like 10mb.
            i think it's just because everyone is on netflix or youtube watching 1080p 24/7

Comment

We've got a (55?) Inch 4k smart tv over here. We absolutely love it. It's nice to be able to go straight to Netflix or for me to wirelessly cast my laptop to it when I need two screens for homework. We also have a 24" smart tv in my daughter's room for a movie or music at night, and a 32" in front of my simulator. I don't use the smart functions on that though. The only one I actually had to pay for was the 24", however. But, on the 55, I notice no lag in gaming.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

#pcmasterrace
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

My internet download speed is usually around 40 mb/s

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I pay for 50mb but can usually get around 60mb download. I seriously wish we could get fiber, but nope... Tiny fucking towns around us have it, but not one of the fucking central manufacturing areas of Kansas. Can you tell it irks me?

88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I pay for 100mb/s but rarely get half that. They told me if I upgrade something that I can get closer to 100mb/s. Sometimes its realllllllyyyyy slow and drives me crazy
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        I pay for 100mb/s but rarely get half that. They told me if I upgrade something that I can get closer to 100mb/s. Sometimes its realllllllyyyyy slow and drives me crazy
                        You shouldn't have to upgrade anything, unless you have a really shitty router. Maybe the nic in your device isn't up to the challenge. My laptop won't do more than like 72mb I think. What equipment are you running?

88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

so what the hell is the actual point of an oil pressure gauge?

I'm not driving around with my eye on the gauge, so it's not like I'm going to catch the needle dropping and magically turn my engine off to "save it" from whatever death it likely already suffered.
                          If my oil pump goes to shit, or I tear the pan off the car, the light from the oil pressure switch is more obvious anyway?
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                            I pay for 50mb but can usually get around 60mb download. I seriously wish we could get fiber, but nope... Tiny fucking towns around us have it, but not one of the fucking central manufacturing areas of Kansas. Can you tell it irks me?

We get fiber. For like 89 bucks a month you can get 1gb internet but i aint spending that kind of money

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              We get fiber. For like 89 bucks a month you can get 1gb internet but i aint spending that kind of money
                              I spend almost that much here for 50mb...

88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Internet speeds around me suck asshole. I pay for 100mb/s

I download off steam and it maxes out around 6
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X