X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro wobble H

I havent heard that in ages hahaha

But seriously, IDK about this chick, she wants to hangout again Friday

So I actually met her a year ago, through a mutual friend. We were vibing all night and I ended up having to take her home, because her ride started to drink. Anyways, fast forward to NYE and I got to this party and she's the first person I see when I walk through the door. She claims she doesn't fucking remember that whole situation when I drove her ass 30 minutes in a loud ancient BMW. Then, we kicked it off again that night and while she was making her way out the door, she grabbed my phone and gave me her number and has been non stop talking to me since then. She probably sees me as some beta cuck male and was premeditating a peg sesh.

Or maybe she's secretly a stripper. That party was full of strippers.
    Last edited by MrBurgundy; 01-11-2018, 01:36 PM.
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Burg, think of it like veggies. You never know if you like it until you try it
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

"don't knock it till ya try it"
        Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          "don't knock it till ya try it"
          R3v peg sesh
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I just washed my car at the local drive thru car wash. there was definitely a girl who was a stripper/ prostitute cleaning her brand new Benz SUV. I was going to snap a pic, but Id rather let you all fantasize about what I saw. She had a huge tattoo on her back, was wearing tiny shorts hiked up and a bra-less shirt cradling huge fake boobies
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

:coolphoto::coolphoto::coolphoto::rippedoff:
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                I just washed my car at the local drive thru car wash. there was definitely a girl who was a stripper/ prostitute cleaning her brand new Benz SUV. I was going to snap a pic, but Id rather let you all fantasize about what I saw. She had a huge tattoo on her back, was wearing tiny shorts hiked up and a bra-less shirt cradling huge fake boobies
                I'm just imagining Burg's stripper cleaning a car.

Burg, tell us the real story. I know y'all met at a Craiglist NYE Peg-Party.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Spoiler alert: Burg is part of a secret sex society
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The IlluminHOTTIEs

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

bro wobble H

I havent heard that in ages hahaha

But seriously, IDK about this chick, she wants to hangout again Friday

So I actually met her a year ago, through a mutual friend. We were vibing all night and I ended up having to take her home, because her ride started to drink. Anyways, fast forward to NYE and I got to this party and she's the first person I see when I walk through the door. She claims she doesn't fucking remember that whole situation when I drove her ass 30 minutes in a loud ancient BMW. Then, we kicked it off again that night and while she was making her way out the door, she grabbed my phone and gave me her number and has been non stop talking to me since then. She probably sees me as some beta cuck male and was premeditating a peg sesh.

Or maybe she's secretly a stripper. That party was full of strippers.
                      lol. so when i posted above: she also has that "I've been on 3 episodes of jenny jones because i caught daddy whacking off to my web cam videos" look about her..

i had originally wrote: she also has that "I've been on 3 episodes of jenny jones because of my stripper escapades gone awry" look about her.

i don't know why i changed it. i guess i thought daddy jacking off was funnier.

oh well....have fun with that one but its probably not a good idea to get attached.

sorry to say this, but i am now imagining the near future where you bagging her doggy style for the first time at her place about 1am after lots of alcohol. about 10 minutes into the deed, a naked dude with a boner(maybe blunt) jumps out of the closet and asks if its ok to stick it in your butt.

i know...its a bit of a stretch from the conversation so far...but not really.

GAAA!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

You will then have a choice, Burg. Make us proud.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

"don't knock it till ya peg it"
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

sorry to say this, but i am now imagining the near future where you bagging her doggy style for the first time at her place about 1am after lots of alcohol. about 10 minutes into the deed, a naked dude with a boner(maybe blunt) jumps out of the closet and asks if its ok to stick it in your butt.

i know...its a bit of a stretch from the conversation so far...but not really.

GAAA!!!!

Made me think of Old School..."I'm here for the gangbang"

sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend (stripper)

Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

All right all right all right.... because of the excitement this thread is getting, I've committed to hanging out with her Friday.

AND HOLY SHIT, the shit she's saying to me. "blood turns me on"

and

I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING HOLY she said this to me. "I want to bang a chick with a strapon" THE STRAP ON SHIT IS FUCKING REAL BROZ

I have long hair

I'm so terrified and excited for Friday.
                              Q

Comment

10/10 Burg is getting buttfucked
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X