No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's everyone up to today? I watched the end of the 24hrs at Daytona and decided to go into my lab to grow some bacteria for an experiment. Now I have to wait a few hours checking them every 30 minutes.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

like...chlamydia?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nothing that exciting. Just a bunch of Ecoli.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          Unless you have developed a relationship with someone you can trust completely, sell the house, no matter what the market looks like.

Nothing will make you pull your hair out faster than finding out the property manager is charging you 150 dollars for a handyman to go to your house and fix some menial thing that you could have easily done yourself for free! Or charging you 65 dollars to swap out a furnace filter. All of a sudden this thing that is supposed to be putting money in your pocket is suddenly taking money out! And it could be flowing out for trivial things, not massive things like the roof or the heater.

There's a generally accepted mentality with this buy and hold rental thing.

Unless you can get to 10 properties quickly, don't bother.

Without being able to capitalize on the economies of scale, quickly, it isn't worth the headache for the out of state real estate owner. If you were staying local, I'd tell you to keep it. But moving many, many states away? No thanks.

Normally I would agree with you but when you have a property in a highly desirable area like where you live and where I live, it can pay off. If I were to relocate I for sure would rent this place out, as I can rent it for about double my payments to keep it...

Smart buy was smart lol
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

this is some major nonesense poor bronzit
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZi2jlwIE2E

Comment

Closed on the house on Friday. Wonderful feeling. Garage door got repaired yesterday and a new roof on the house and garage. Also found out my dog straight up vaults that fence...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

So my first E30 that I had, 86 325es, I sold to a friend that then sold it to his friend. Tonight we are going to go and get it and my friend is buying it back!
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I swear, everyones first E30 was a 86 -es... mine was
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

haha, it was a alpine white one with red cardinal interior...that liked to bleed on your clothes if you sweat in it...which I did a lot being in Texas with no AC
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

My first e30 was the 84 320i

I ended up losing out on the shop cause the dip shit landlord apparently has a phone but never ever answers is and by the time she got to my email it was gone. I was heated..... but it may have been for the best cause i found a guy who is building new shops not far from my house and they will be the same price but 200sf bigger and will be heated,insulated, and likely have bathrooms

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^My first E30 was also an '84 320i
                        1990 325i
                        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                        sigpic

Comment

I keep telling myself the next money I spend on a car will be on an E46 or E39 M...but all of you lovable bastards keep making me want to buy another E30.

r3v is neat.

That is all.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                          Sounds like you need a massage.
                          Originally posted by kpeng
                          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            I swear, everyones first E30 was a 86 -es... mine was
                            91 318i, 91 318i, 91 318i, 89 325, 86 325es. It took me a while, but we all get to the E eventually.

The truth would be that most everyone who had an ES as a first E30 wants another over their current E30 (if non-ES).

Comment

I’ve never driven or owned an e30 with an “e” motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                I’ve never driven or owned an e30 with an “e” motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I have only owned one m20 car and its my 89 325is. My goal was to own a car with each variant of engine available in the e30 except the m10 i got that for the 2002

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X