Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    I was looking for the driver's hinge column a few years ago but it was nla, not sure if the passenger side is. Looks like maybe ECS can get it? https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...r/41211959004/

I'd go for the replacement instead of trying to bend it back. If you can't buy it new I'd hunt down a donor car to simply cut out that whole section including the rocker panel.

Ecs has a habit of saying they can get it and ships on such and such date and after you place your order you will get a call saying its NLA that happened to me probably a half dozen times

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

i have felt that youtube was out of things i wanted to watched but then these...

Comment

Got the lease signed on my shop. Move in date is may 1st. Cant wait to have my own space with just me and my cars

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          i have felt that youtube was out of things i wanted to watched but then these...

https://youtu.be/abfLDg_7Hjo?t=3m43s
          You fucking asshole you killed me. Jeb is so damn annoying. His life can quickly be shown in those videos where a team lets a disabled kid get the ball and run for a touchdown while the other team acts like they can't catch him, then the disabled kid feels like hes one of the guys....yet jeb was and never will be one of the guys. Have you seen his hobbit ass lookin wife?

Comment

Gettin' all P&R up in this bish with that high quality two year old video.

Comment

it's not political it's just straight funny turn the sensitivity down.

Comment

Should've prefaced that with a ^.

We all post videos/pics that only appeals to a segment of the people here (or no one at all sometimes), but not all of us take it as an opportunity to trash someone or their wife. Humor, when intended as such should have no boundaries IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  Should've prefaced that with a ^.

We all post videos/pics that only appeals to a segment of the people here (or no one at all sometimes), but not all of us take it as an opportunity to trash someone or their wife. Humor, when intended as such should have no boundaries IMO.
                  Did you have a long day, perhaps a wine spritzer is needed?

Comment

ya that's pretty fucked up Mediumrarechicken has some sort of hate for jeb he
                    needs to talk shit on how is wife looks.

here's a non political one these things make me feel high. ;0

Comment

oh shet
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                        Did you have a long day, perhaps a wine spritzer is needed?
                        Nah, I took a half day, but a nice wine spritzer would be nice to pour on the ground. Send some my way.

Comment

The car goes to get fixed on the 30th. Guy here locally estimated $800 to fix the rocker, a pillar, hinges and mount the door. Picked up a wrecked 91 318iS today to be a donor car.

I’ll probably post a thread up for it soon.
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I say worth it. I would do it if I were you
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              I say worth it. I would do it if I were you

Yup. Figured ballpark for the rest of the bodywork and paint would be about 1500-2000. Which is well worth it. The 318 has suspension on it I’ll eventually sell as well, which is nice.

Short term goals for the car, I need to get the bent trailing arm swapped out so the car can roll at the body shop, and try to get it running. My buddy said the car ran fine, he just forgot to turn the key back all the way off in the moment and the battery died. Planning to get the cardinals reupholstered and get a new dash.

Still unsure what I want to do long term, a buddy at the dealership I work at (the perks are so nice) has an LS1 longblock sitting in the corner of the shop, I might make him an offer on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by flyboyx
                              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                              Originally posted by Northern
                              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                                Still unsure what I want to do long term, a buddy at the dealership I work at (the perks are so nice) has an LS1 longblock sitting in the corner of the shop, I might make him an offer on it.
                                Do it!... and then buy this
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X