Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My cousin had a 530 and he loved it so much more than the 540. He constantly talks about how that’s his favorite car
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment


      Might be the best DD's engine EVER.
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:


      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

      Comment


        The only flaw with the 530i I can think of is the lack of a locking diff, but that can be fixed for about $1,100.

        Comment


          I loved the M54 wagon, but I was too tempted to modify the hell out of it. Wheels, better suspension, LSD... that was just the starting point and already was thousands of dollars
          Simon
          Current Car:
          -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
          -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



          Make R3V Great Again -2020

          Comment


            Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            The only flaw with the 530i I can think of is the lack of a locking diff, but that can be fixed for about $1,100.
            Yeah.. damn guys, now I want a b30 in my car
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:


            WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

            Comment


              How much sh!t will I get if I dont get my wife anything today?
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Let us know! You can't ever guess that!

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pInk1rV2VEg

                I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

                Comment


                  LOL... the Hot/ Crazy Matrix guide... been a while
                  Simon
                  Current Car:
                  -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                  -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                  Make R3V Great Again -2020

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                    Let us know! You can't ever guess that!

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pInk1rV2VEg
                    The presentation style was on point. OTOH, I felt like it was suddenly 15 years ago watching this.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      How much sh!t will I get if I dont get my wife anything today?
                      I am confident you know the answer to this and and if you don’t. I urge you not to find out what happens if you don’t do something
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                      The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                      Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

                        I am confident you know the answer to this and and if you don’t. I urge you not to find out what happens if you don’t do something
                        He will have more time for his Alfa if he lives in the garage.

                        Comment


                          I did post something to social media, that counts more than overpriced flowers right?

                          I mean, flowers will die in a week or two but the internet is forever
                          Simon
                          Current Car:
                          -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                          -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                          Make R3V Great Again -2020

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            I did post something to social media, that counts more than overpriced flowers right?

                            I mean, flowers will die in a week or two but the internet is forever
                            Doesn't matter if your wife doesn't follow you on your socials.

                            Comment


                              Nah, diamonds are forever. Not getting out cheap.

                              I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                              @Zakspeed_US

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

                                Doesn't matter if your wife doesn't follow you on your socials.
                                She does, but was also tagged to make sure she saw it.
                                Simon
                                Current Car:
                                -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                                -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                                Make R3V Great Again -2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X