X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    How would they pop the hood?

Do you leave your car unlocked?
    I never leave it unlocked. I may forgotten to lock it on a few occasions, but in the old place it was always in the garage overnight. Except for like a few weeks.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

That's weird... Did you go over to the shop and actually look at the shit in the pan?
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

That's weird... Did you go over to the shop and actually look at the shit in the pan?
        Not yet. They told me they put it in a jar to show me.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Damn, I've never heard of someone throwing gravel in an engine.. Sorry to hear that man, but some people HATE loud cars, maybe that was the motive..

If that's the case, whomever did it probably thinks that car is six feet under, so the proper passive aggressive move would be to straight pipe it and padlock the hood shit when it comes back from the shop.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Damn, I've never heard of someone throwing gravel in an engine.. Sorry to hear that man, but some people HATE loud cars, maybe that was the motive..

If that's the case, whomever did it probably thinks that car is six feet under, so the proper passive aggressive move would be to straight pipe it and padlock the hood shit when it comes back from the shop.
            It's already running a single resonator only to t'd off twin pipes lol. I could see why they hate it. But it's definitely not getting quieter ;) Passive-aggressiveness will be the go-to for this one for sure!
            88 325i Cabrio
            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Does your fuel cap lock?
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Does your fuel cap lock?
                No sir
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Are you sure you didn't mix up your gravel cans and your oil cans? Not that unusual to do.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                    Are you sure you didn't mix up your gravel cans and your oil cans? Not that unusual to do.
                    Wait, serious or sarcasm?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Sometimes i wish i could follow these guys with blinding blue hids and bust them out with a hammer. Especially the truck guys with f150 or titans they're driving around with basically a blue hid floodlight blinding the shit out of everyone.

Comment

Comment

My eyes!!
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

for real, my eyes hurt just from looking at the picture

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                              Wait, serious or sarcasm?

It's really a good idea to keep these things on separate shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                                It's really a good idea to keep these things on separate shelves.
                                Lol I don't have a gravel bucket. Just oil.

88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                                X