Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
    Ya gotta get with the times, sleeve, the kids are wearing tight pants now. Baggy pants were cool in 2001.
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    qft
    That only works for women sized men.

Real man sized dudes can’t fit into skinny jeans, Our dicks are to big :D
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      I can attest to the fact that burgie wears tight pants!

personally, I like the ones that have plenty of ballsack clearance.
      HE DUN SEENT IT WITH HIS OWN GOD DAMN EYES

The real question here is, what kind of pants do you wear sleeve?

My guess is, he wears those hawt Ed Hardy pants

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        It seems that you are directing that broke baggy pants r3ver comment at me, so I just have to say to be careful making assumptions about people on r3v, I mean people might assume you own an E30 if you venture too far out of the P&R forum.... so maybe stay there with your BS

The 8-series was supposed to be BMWs flagship, the next generation of the M1, if you look closely you will see a lot of similarities between the two. That said, the excuse of being a GT car doesnt excuse BMW from making it weigh nearly two tons.
        LOL I can understand your reaction.... That said, I know full well there are many non-broke individuals that frequant this place, I know you and I as well as many of the others dont fit that description, but its kinda a staple joke/humors stereotype around here since the get go thanks to Blunt right? Sorry the broad brush strokes joke was not taken as such...

That said, GT cars are traditionally sorta heavy though. Just a few traditional similar era GT cars off the top of my head with a google hit for Curb weights

Aston DB7 4k lbs DB9 3968lbs
        Ferrari 550; 3900lbs California; 4100 (USA) 575; 4100lbs 599; 3800lbs
        Bentley GT 5100lbs !!!!!!!
        Jag XK8 3770lbs
        merc CL215 CL600 (e31 primary competition) 4100lbs
        Dodge/Mitsu 3S turbo 3770lbs

The buyer of a GT car wants HIGH performance Style/Status, power, good handling, and COMFORT to enjoy driving the thing on long trips, Vs shot stints and cruises in kidney smashing, bone jarring, filling rattling over ever expansion joint on the interstate in a similar priced high powered ultra max performance sports car.

EDIT: LOL yeah I dont like my pants too baggy, nor do I understand the point of skinny pants for dudes.... Nor do I quite understand the point of 200 plus dollar a pair for designer pants either.... I mean the pre-destroy them, and charge you even more for them. I think I will stick with my made in South Carolina Texas Jean Company for 30 bucks a pop that LAST FOR EVER and require a break in lol
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-21-2018, 06:30 PM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          The buyer of a GT car wants HIGH performance Style/Status, power, good handling, and COMFORT to enjoy driving the thing on long trips, Vs shot stints and cruises in kidney smashing, bone jarring, filling rattling over ever expansion joint on the interstate in a similar priced high powered ultra max performance sports car.

Agreed
          The Porsche 928 and Panamera would also be considered GT.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

panamera???????????
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

y not?

Comment

I was never about that jnco lyfe
                1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  y not?
                  4 doors. GT cars are coupes
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I think I am...

Bosch three wire o2

black is the signal

white - ground

white - heater

one of my customers chopped up his harness to wire in a cheap o2 and I'm trying to figure out which wire goes where on the o2.

edit; both whites are for the heater and black is the siggggg
                    Last edited by MrBurgundy; 06-22-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

4 doors. GT cars are coupes

Of course.
                      Pardon my ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by stanley rockafella View Post

Of course.
                        Pardon my ignorance
                        shame SHAME SHAME

side note;

The z3 2.7 lock to lock is the greatest thing you can do to your e30...

Comment

I have 7/32 vacuum hose but can't find a 7/32 barb.

Comment

^
                            use a 1/4 inch barb FFS a 1/32 is not going to hurt that hose a bit..... You want it to seal up tight anyway a little more snug is a good thing ..

William Pitt-

Comment

^
                              use a 1/4 inch barb FFS a 1/32 is not going to hurt that hose a bit..... You want it to seal up tight anyway a little more snug is a good thing ..
                              Yup!

Just spit on the end and jam it in there!
                              Originally posted by codyep3
                              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                              2010 F650gs twin
                              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                                Yup!

Just spit on the end and jam it in there!

Might go in easier if there's hair around it!
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X