Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Females.

Loooooooool

Chicks love to pee together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

It was 102 in Vegas for our round of golf on Friday...I'd take that 102 over Kansas City's 100 with 85% humidity, and the bugs. All the f*cking bugs.

Missouri in the summer is basically Florida weather without an ocean anywhere near it and of course no 'Florida Man'.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

We were at 90% humidity yesterday :(
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

oof. I was in japan two years ago at a bike making school around this time of year, similar temps and humidity as you're experiencing in FL, using oxy/acetalyne torches and had to wear pants/fireproof lab coats. Man that was a sweaty trip. Luckily the A/C in the school only went out for two days but jesus christ it was hot as fuck
          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

LOL its 47 and raining up here currently on july 3rd lol. But its going to be pushing the 90's by friday. and I am headed off to the Hot and MUGGY central PA area on the 5th for th rest of the summer, I am not looking forward to it, I hate the heat !!!!!!
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              LOL its 47 and raining up here currently on july 3rd lol. But its going to be pushing the 90's by friday. and I am headed off to the Hot and MUGGY central PA area on the 5th for th rest of the summer, I am not looking forward to it, I hate the heat !!!!!!
              Temp wise about the same down in Bozeman and I wore a light jacket into work this morning haha.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

good good good... rubbing in a balmy 70 degees in the northwest, light breeze, sunny skies... perfect weather for a cruise... oh and 46% humidity.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

It's even fuckin hotter today than it was yesterday! Every time I look at the forecast, it says the next day will be cooler, and it always ends up being hotter. What the fuck. Enough already.

PS, 47 degrees in July? Fuck that too.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Looks like it’s going to be 100 by Friday here in SoCal

Anyone have a recommendation for a fuel injector rebuilder? Mine are leaking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Q

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Wish I would have scheduled our vacation for last week. It looked like high temps in MT were hovering in the mid to low ~70s. We'll be out there next week and it's looking like high 80s. I hope the temps drop as fast as the sun or I'll have one bitchy wife at bedtime. Sleeping outside in the 80s will lead to murder.
                      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

^ only if you let her in the tent.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

You people complaining about heat and humidity where you live get a big eye roll from me (and everyone else in this part of the country).
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                            You people complaining about heat and humidity where you live get a big eye roll from me (and everyone else in this part of the country).
                            Q

Comment

114 in Phoenix today.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

Come at me bro... :p
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X