Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    All this dick sizing and I'm over here thinking...I'm glad I put myself through college so that I can work in an building that has AC...I did the ditch digging in 110 degree weather...no bueno

Yup, I loved that I basically left a job because of this...

And now my time on r3v has increased in addition to my pay
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      All this dick sizing and I'm over here thinking...I'm glad I put myself through college so that I can work in an building that has AC...I did the ditch digging in 110 degree weather...no bueno

Dick sizing competition where? Im hung like a tuna can i may not hit the bottom but I’ll blow the walls out.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Dick sizing competition where? Im hung like a tuna can i may not hit the bottom but I’ll blow the walls out.
        Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
          I don’t care how many dollars I waste on AC at home or mpg in my car, I can’t handle even the slightest amount of high temps. I guess you could say that I can’t handle the heat :crazy:
          My AC is almost always on. I agree 100%

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Are they claiming you were not doing your job because of r3v? What about your actually productivity? Did you do your job? (I'm betting fuck yes)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

HAHA, my job has said, you need to not watch that much youtube/twitch...But I have a high case closer and I update my cases on time....So I'm a productive slouch lol

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
            AWWW SNAP!!!!
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

That job was so easy that I had all that free time, when I needed to work I crushed it. I handled it like a boss got a better job as a supervisor and still have plenty of free time for R3V #Badass
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

That job was so easy that I had all that free time, when I needed to work I crushed it. I handled it like a boss got a better job as a supervisor and still have plenty of free time for R3V #Badass
                I had a feeling.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

speaking of work...Im here today...got in and got right on a call, I do support for a network firewall company...now I'm watching them make changes...
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I'm up to me ears at work rn...

One of the cons of working by yourself..

Doing head jobs on two bimmers and a range rover while handling all the smaller jobs that come in is becoming mentally and physically taxing..

Maybe it's time to get me a little helper lmao
                    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                    Q
                    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I don't think I could ever work for a company that monitors my online activity. If you dont trust me to make sure my job gets done then why did you hire me? Thats just my 2 cents though. I honestly think I was programmed to be self-employed, but I love my position I have now and I'm comfortable with compensation so I haven't had the need to leave and start my own thing yet. Who knows in the future though.

Work is fucking nuts for us right now too. Event industry + small summer window in Canada (5 months of decent weather) = every client we have wants to cram as many event activations they can into the 5 month period. We are only a team of 7 full time staff and we are running at full tilt from May until end of September.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

or just use your phone

Comment

I just pulled a 22 hour shift (fri-sat), back to the office at 630am and back sitting on site all day sleeping in my truck waiting for it to stop raining.... Likely be another 20+ hour shift, trying to get this fucking thing tied in product back in it shipping .
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

What. The heck. Is that. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                            The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                            The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                            The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

It's a performance review or something similar, pretty sure we went over how bogus it was quite some time ago.

But you know what's really rich, since there are so many possible sites on the web someone at the company has to review what r3v actually is, thus making a minuscule amount of their time now "unproductive." Or at least that's how I'd like it to work.

Comment

My old job gave me shit about being on r3v. They were terrible micromanagers and the dude who gave me my performance review was the owners son and did absolutely nothing on his own to earn his position. I had to fight laughter and anger when this was a topic of discussion on my review rather than all the work I did do haha

they also called it ARR THREE VEE LIMITED :rofl:
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X