No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its in the price. theres a variation in the actual cost of the gas and the taxes vary by county.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      its in the price. theres a variation in the actual cost of the gas and the taxes vary by county.

I prefer it in the cost already. Then it doesn’t hurt so much because you don’t even know you’re paying it. If only we could do away with sales tax on new vehicles. Gonna cost me 2 grand to register the x5 on the 19th. Thats gonna hurt. Alot...

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

has your piss every smelled like hotdog water even though you don't eat hotdogs?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          has your piss every smelled like hotdog water even though you don't eat hotdogs?
          Pardon?
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

um....I spent a minute or two thinking about it and I guess I am trying to get a handle on this one. do you pee in a glass, then hold it up to your nose to determine the aroma? do you have to swirl the glass a bit to release the tannins?

I guess for me, pee just smells like pee unless I eat asparagus. did you smoke some really good stuff last night?
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Cant say that I have... It has smelled funky from the vitamins I’ve been taking lately along with being a cool shade of neon yellow lol.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

+1 on asparagus!

My pee is usually clear-ish if not clear cause of how much water I drink...im still fat though...
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

you have curves in all the right places. no homo!
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Haha
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

na just pissing into the toilet you get a powerful hotdog water smell.
                      just me i guess.

Comment

Science experiment: pour normal water into your toilet and see if just disturbing the toilet water causes your hot dog smell.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

na just pissing into the toilet you get a powerful hotdog water smell.
                          just me i guess.
                          Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          Science experiment: pour normal water into your toilet and see if just disturbing the toilet water causes your hot dog smell.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Does it smell like just at home, or everywhere. i am doubting its an issue with your water given your location you are likely on city water where there should be little no dissolved sulfur compounds in the water where the bottled water test hitting the water in the bowl would hit would indicate.

Weren't you trying to make a go of the super low carb/paleo/keto..... type diet.

This is likely your issue if your sticking to those eating habits, especially if you have managed to stick to a keto diet plan for more than a couple weeks.... if this is the case your body is converting fat to glucose to run on and your will be expelling lots of various Ketones out in your urine and they have a some strong aromas. My Wife has been Keto for a couple of years now, its something you will get used to.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Anyone know what song this is?

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

.........sorry got distracted........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                                The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                                The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                                The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X