No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one that Ive found is totally done, needs new harnesses. No logbook unfortunately but thats ok. Everything looks good on it.

I fully intended on keeping the Datsun long term, but now that Im one step away from making that crossover point from street to race I have been having doubts and certain things have happened that make me think this car really doesnt want to be a racer
    Last edited by 2mAn; 09-26-2018, 08:24 PM.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      The one that Ive found is totally done, needs new belts. No logbook unfortunately but thats ok. Everything looks good on it.
      What car?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        What car?
        trying to keep on the down low right now haha

Its a car that Ive wanted for a long time. German and not a BMW 02... besides the B-Sedan guys are nuts, I dont want to race against them
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

1602?

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

$2000 '74 that's been sitting for 30 years.....

Same seller has an auto no pics for 1500. Can't imagine what that looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              $2000 '74 that's been sitting for 30 years.....

Same seller has an auto no pics for 1500. Can't imagine what that looks like.
              dont give me ideas! :twisted:
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

And it’s the super rare 8 cylinder version!
                Originally posted by codyep3
                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                2010 F650gs twin
                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  trying to keep on the down low right now haha

Its a car that Ive wanted for a long time. German and not a BMW 02... besides the B-Sedan guys are nuts, I dont want to race against them
                  Yup I bet its a 507. Whats a little wheel to wheel racing with one of those.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

My money is on a 560SEC Hammer.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      Whenever I hear about a Neon, this video comes to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8c0tDzyKlA
                      Lol I watch the entirety of it every time. What an idiot.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Ontario just announced that the Drive Clean emissions tests are being scrapped as of April 1st, 2019...

...just as I received a notice in the mail this week that my E30 was due for emissions in November. Now I'll let it sit in the garage over the winter and re-register the plate sticker on April 1 and not need to do emissions!
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Here in Texas, when the vehicle hits 25years old, you just have to do a basic safety inspection. No emissions. They can visually inspect to see if you have a cat and muffler...but I'm hoping they wont take a look at mine lol
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                            Here in Texas, when the vehicle hits 25years old, you just have to do a basic safety inspection. No emissions. They can visually inspect to see if you have a cat and muffler...but I'm hoping they wont take a look at mine lol
                            Here in ontario it was every 2 years for any vehicle over 7 years old that it needs emissions done. Its been in place since the late 90's.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

In California, they have emission test checkpoints lol
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                In California, they have emission test checkpoints lol
                                Wow, had to look that one up.

Two types exist(ed) a testing beam/camera setup on on ramps, and voluntary checkpoints manned by humans. Colorado also allegedly has a similar program, but it only tells you that you pass, and can skip your emissions check.

In the former case you may be asked to voluntarily repair your vehicle, in the latter you can tell the staff at the checkpoint to buzz off, but we all know they'll check for missing emissions equipment and fine offenders.

Also learned that CA has/had a program to pay to retire gross polluters, paying up to $1500 in some cases to get the car off of the road, and presumably replace it will the ubiquitous Prius.

CA is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X