No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lot of things I would do in the form of "teaching her a lesson"... however, I wont be typing anything here. I certainly would never buy the drink and dip my balls in it to cool it off... I would never do that, no matter how great it may feel, both on cooling my balls off but also seeing her take a sip with the added ballsack sweat flavor. Im a good guy
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Its 2018

Women should be buying me drinks

:rolf:
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

One time I was with some friends at a bar and I started talking to this girl who was with them and she asked if I wanted to go do some shots. I said sure. She leads the way and asks the bartender for 2 shots of jack. Then looks at me like "why isn't he reaching for his wallet?" I didn't fuckin budge. She ended up paying for them. I wasn't gonna pay for 2 shots I couldn't have cared less about and knowing that she wasn't even planning on paying that whole time really pissed me off. It was super awkward and I sometimes wonder if I did the right thing, but looking back I wouldn't have done anything differently.
        1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
        1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
        E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          Its 2018

Women should be buying me drinks

Gotta get that sugar momma, and now she doesn't even need to be 30 years older than you!

Comment

Its 2018

Women should be buying me e30 parts

1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
            1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
            E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              Gotta get that sugar momma, and now she doesn't even need to be 30 years older than you!
              I was in Seattle for a while staying with friend and his neighbor was this super fucking hot lawyer and she was going on about how she wants to be the bread winner of the house and how she's looking for a stay at home dad. She's 29...

I got a boner when she told me that..
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^low key, that's the dream.... or that she has a filthy rich grandpa who dies and leaves us lots of money.
                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

She definitely came from a wealthy background too..

AND she's cool as fuck... If I didn't have shit to do in Cali, I would move up there and try and wife her

Anyone have any experience with Tundras with the 5.7? I'm in the process of buying one with 300k on the clock. Engine is roasted, but I'm planning on rebuilding it, so the question is, how do the trannies hold up?

Comment

terrible choice Omar... shoulda knocked her up IMMEDIATELY
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Bro if I'm an upper middle class stay at home dad, there's going to be a lot of kids, Domino's and e30s laying around

I'm going to be up there this month... and she always wants to hangout when I'm up there...

If she asks me to buy her a drink, I will :rofl:

Comment

Bro if I'm an upper middle class stay at home dad, there's going to be a lot of kids, Domino's and e30s laying around

I'm going to be up there this month... and she always wants to hangout when I'm up there...

If she asks me to buy her a drink, I will :rofl:
                        You know what they say..."buy her a drink, you better get the pink"

and by "they" I mean I just came up with that, so yeah, go do that.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

and we need pics this time
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Pics of said drink you're buying for her lol
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

You dawgs

Of course I will

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                                You know what they say..."buy her a drink, you better get the pink"

and by "they" I mean I just came up with that, so yeah, go do that.
                                :nice:
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X