Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

I am sorry parker thats never an easy thing to do, he will always be with you, loyal pets always leave their mark, and very hard to let them go...

Ours has about 1 good year left before we are facing this as well, his hips are really starting to bother him this summer to the point where the daily 2-4 mile hikes in the woods and car rides, hes refused to go on but about once a week. He loves car rides and wont get in the truck anymore....
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Put our Staffordshire to sleep last night. He had bone cancer & amputating the leg did not save him.
      Im sorry man. I know thats got to be really tough. My parents were really hurt when they lost their dog
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thanks guys.

He had a really bad deal. He was in the Humaine society for a year, had kidney issues we were concerned would kill him but we fed him Science Kidney food and he was fine, then he got a tumor in his knee and it was Osteo carcinoma. He toughed it all out and was happy to be alive until July when it started kicking his ass. He was miserable the last month and refused to eat yesterday so we could not ignore it anymore. He was only 5 and it sucks.

It took 3 shots to get him asleep prior to the final shot. The vet said the first was enough based on his weight.

Unfortunately, he is the third we have put to sleep since 2002 & the 4th we have lost in that time. Our Bichon died after a drawn-out illness by falling in the pool in 2013.

We still a have an 11 year old Swiss Shepherd, I'm ready to be dogless after never being without one since I was 5.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Consoledences to the pup, beautiful dog.

In regards to things that are dying, say RIP to the industry I work in. Interest rates are the highest they’ve been since 2011, anyone need to refi their mortgage?

Oh wait this is r3v, I wonder how many of us even have one
          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
          1991 318is - Sold
          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
            Consoledences to the pup, beautiful dog.

In regards to things that are dying, say RIP to the industry I work in. Interest rates are the highest they’ve been since 2011, anyone need to refi their mortgage?

Oh wait this is r3v, I wonder how many of us even have one
            I was pretty upset when just before we locked out rate it went up 1/8%, but now Im not so bummed...
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

That’s the market, it adjusts all the time. However if you have a loan officer that cares about your business then they’d offer a pricing exception. Most things in life are negotiable.
              sigpic

1991 318is - Sold
              1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Sellers are going to have to adjust their pricing to the current interest rates.... and it will happen, rates needed to tick up a bit as real estate prices around the country are going up drastically, making it very hard to transition for high rent costs to ownership..
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Losing a great dog is really tough. I completely understand not wanting to get another because of the pain. I've lost two rotties, one lived a long life at 12yrs old and the other passed at 6yrs old with cancer. Both pure breeds.

When the 6yr old one died he had been raised with our other dog that is smaller. That dog you could tell was just sad not having his buddy around. So a year later we got a rescued dog. The other dog did help pick the spirits of the smaller one up.

Then the smaller lost his sight and became fully blind. Now the new dog picks on him and is just mean to him. We have to keep the separate when we are not in the house. Even just going outside for a moment can't happen due to the older dog biting the smaller one.

Oh and I'm kicking myself for not getting a lower percentage on our mortgage.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Sellers are going to have to adjust their pricing to the current interest rates.... and it will happen, rates needed to tick up a bit as real estate prices around the country are going up drastically, making it very hard to transition for high rent costs to ownership..
                    Something has gotta give. Rates aren’t coming down, and historically when rates rise home values come down. If you have equity and a need for cash, the time is now.
                    sigpic

1991 318is - Sold
                    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Something has gotta give. Rates aren’t coming down, and historically when rates rise home values come down. If you have equity and a need for cash, the time is now.
                      I dont disagree and yes the fed is trying to keep inflation in check since the rest of the economic data is still showing lots of strength. Look at yesterdays Stocks sell off since treasuries are paying 3.4% on 10 years and 2.8% on 2 year bonds. Thats not a lot but way way better than treasuries have been paying. Rates need to go up, there is plenty of good reason for it, and all of it will likely settle out soon, so long as they dont push to far too fast.

also I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER take out a H.E.L.O.C. thats just asking for trouble IMO. I am lucky though I have other avenues for getting cash if I need it Vs taking cash out of my house.

William Pitt-

Comment

I locked in 3.325% 30yr Fixed about 18 months ago. Very pleased with that.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                          I locked in 3.325% 30yr Fixed about 18 months ago. Very pleased with that.
                          Perhaps 3.375%? Rates generally are in eighths. But damn that’s an excellent rate. On conventional loans I’ve never seen anything lower than 3.5% without paying a stupid amount in points. 3.25% was available for FHA and VA up until the end of 2016/beginning of 2017. VA loans are great, especially if you’re 10% or more disabled by the VA (no VA funding fee). FHA on the other hand sucks because of the mandatory mortgage insurance and the additional fee the government charges in closing costs (1.75% of the loan amount).

Home ownership here in SoCal as a 20-something year old is nearly impossible, even with a 6 figure income you can barely afford jack shit unless you want a condo that probably won’t appreciate in value like an SFR.
                          sigpic

1991 318is - Sold
                          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Perhaps 3.375%? Rates generally are in eighths. But damn that’s an excellent rate. On conventional loans I’ve never seen anything lower than 3.5% without paying a stupid amount in points. 3.25% was available for FHA and VA up until the end of 2016/beginning of 2017. VA loans are great, especially if you’re 10% or more disabled by the VA (no VA funding fee). FHA on the other hand sucks because of the mandatory mortgage insurance and the additional fee the government charges in closing costs (1.75% of the loan amount).

Home ownership here in SoCal as a 20-something year old is nearly impossible, even with a 6 figure income you can barely afford jack shit unless you want a condo that probably won’t appreciate in value like an SFR.
                            You're right, Mr. Mortgage Man - 3.375%, but I'm still thrilled with that rate. My buddies who bought 6 months after I re-fi'd are paying at least 4.5%.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                              You're right, Mr. Mortgage Man - 3.375%, but I'm still thrilled with that rate. My buddies who bought 6 months after I re-fi'd are paying at least 4.5%.

And I’m paying more than both of you...
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                And I’m paying more than both of you...
                                and in CA to boot..... I am sorry for the pain in your wallet
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-12-2018, 10:58 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X