Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
    Little 4 bangers with a turbo. I too was surprised.

I came from a town where all these weenies would do is slap an exhaust on a Honda and call it a euro lolol. Makes me sick! I’ve always loved BMW. Kinda like how when gay people say I always knew ever since I was a kid. Well the first time I saw a BMW and the emblem I knew I would have one no matter what haha! I’m gay for BMW [emoji81]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      r m50 just buzzy like that?

s54, and no. He bought a Remus muffler that normally goes on an MB v6 engine. It's already been replaced with a pair of Borla S-Type. Sounds much better, but a bit loud/droning for my taste.

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
      Super clean! [emoji91][emoji91]

Thanks! The A/C even works. Vent temps are ~27° on a 90° day, using a parallel flow condenser and e46 compressor.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I don't know if you guys remember the smokers who rent the warehouse next door to mine, but they're finally gone for good!

I get to work today and I see a bunch of FBI agents and a semi truck are there busting their asses for running an illegal boner pill operation LOL. So apparently they were manufacturing these in house and selling them to all the local gas stations and 711s.

Funny thing is, they were about to move out when their lease was up in Jan to move to a bigger location and I already signed the lease to take over once they moved out, so my landlord just called me and I get the place free for two months! and the FBI is cleaning it for me right now.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          I don't know if you guys remember the smokers who rent the warehouse next door to mine, but they're finally gone for good!

I get to work today and I see a bunch of FBI agents and a semi truck are there busting their asses for running an illegal boner pill operation LOL. So apparently they were manufacturing these in house and selling them to all the local gas stations and 711s.

Funny thing is, they were about to move out when their lease was up in Jan to move to a bigger location and I already signed the lease to take over once they moved out, so my landlord just called me and I get the place free for two months! and the FBI is cleaning it for me right now.
          Holy shit, that's awesome dude!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

^talk about a crazy day at work.

so.....when you find some left over pills, there will be a group buy, right?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

also, now would be a good time to go smoke a cig in front of them
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                I sanded my euro car down in my garage. Bad idea... the house was filled with dust, the garage to this day i will still find dust on something in the garage from it and I also blew boogers that were an interesting shade of zobelbraun metallic for a solid week. PPE is for the weak lol.
                I got lucky, my shop vac hose fit perfectly in the "dust collector" socket for my rigid orbital sander. When I sanded down my E30 I had a nice dust collection system.
                I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                  ^talk about a crazy day at work.

so.....when you find some left over pills, there will be a group buy, right?

Group buy? More like a group giveaway

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  also, now would be a good time to go smoke a cig in front of them
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

im fukin dead

The clueless secretary next door ran outside and thought everyone was dressed up as cops for halloween and yelled, "yay happy halloween everyone!!!"

HA! The agents were like, "ma'am, we're not dressed up for halloween"

then she goes, "strippers?" LOL

I laughed, the cops laughed, she laughed, the guys getting arrested laughed.. it was a good time...
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I laughed, the cops laughed, she laughed, the guys getting arrested laughed.. it was a good time...
                    I had a similar experience when we were asked to get out of a hot boxed car and then the cop said, "look at this guy" we all laughed. no one got arrested, but our bag mysteriously disappeared with the police
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

im fukin dead

The clueless secretary next door ran outside and thought everyone was dressed up as cops for halloween and yelled, "yay happy halloween everyone!!!"

I wonder if the police planned it for today? Operation: Halloweenie pills?

Comment

Remember how I was pissed they were setting up their hangout on my car?

Now the FBI agents are doing it loooooool

Comment

Lol your E30 looks exactly like mine did when put together. Except much nicer.
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Oh hellll no that’s so disrespectful [emoji35]

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

im fukin dead

I'm laughing too!!
                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic

Comment

Jeez!!

Now I'm not laughing anymore. :(
                                1990 325i
                                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X