No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upping my contribution to $5, in for live stream.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Sounds like we what have what we need.

This is a real thing. We WILL raise money for you, but you WILL have to get a tattoo...

If you're serious, say the words

If it’s a tramp stamp I want this one! [emoji81]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does the amount of money raised dictate the size of the tattoo? We need, like, some parameters and stipulations and shit.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
          Does the amount of money raised dictate the size of the tattoo? We need, like, some parameters and stipulations and shit.

True true honestly it does not have to be the CA tuned one. In the case of value determining the size and gnar that one would prob wreck me. I have a decent Job and can prob get the $600 one late Dec with my Xmas bonus. It just sucks I had my hopes up that it may be running this weekend :( I’m just Glad my friend caught the mistake before I dropped it in [emoji33]

Comment

Is there any r3v'r out there who has a g260 laying around but also knows how to work a tattoo gun? We need you.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Ho lee fuk, I'm so in. Down for $5 boys
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                Ho lee fuk, I'm so in. Down for $5 boys

What we @ $30? [emoji24] not quite enough.

Comment

Don't tempt r3v when it comes to chipping in money to get something done. Remember that guy who got COKGBLR as a license plate?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                    Don't tempt r3v when it comes to chipping in money to get something done. Remember that guy who got COKGBLR as a license plate?

Sounds like that guy got it easy[emoji81] any links to the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                      Sounds like that guy got it easy[emoji81] any links to the thread?
                      r3v decides? PAY UP
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

God bless cletonis. I have not seen him around here in years. Maybe be because of the plate his mom blocked our url on his 'puter?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by vtechnik View Post
                          Is there any r3v'r out there who has a g260 laying around but also knows how to work a tattoo gun? We need you.

Yes, right here haha!
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Soooo all we need to do now is pay john enough to flyout with his tranny and to tattoo a firebird tramp stamp on beamerboi? Im in for $5 :p

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by vtechnik View Post
                              Soooo all we need to do now is pay john enough to flyout with his tranny and to tattoo a firebird tramp stamp on beamerboi? Im in for $5 :p

Hey a Firebird is better than cox n dix and gay shit!! I’m actually starting to get a lil frightened [emoji32]. Well I guess I’m in a time crisis to obtain the g260 before I’m forced to take this option. All I ever dreamed of as a kid is having my own BMW little did I know my journey would end up here. Everyone said BMW they break down, too expensive, unreliable blah blah......those are the least of my worries now [emoji81] They didn’t mention this loving helpful community[emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                                Hey a Firebird is better than cox n dix and gay shit!! I’m actually starting to get a lil frightened [emoji32]. Well I guess I’m in a time crisis to obtain the g260 before I’m forced to take this option. All I ever dreamed of as a kid is having my own BMW little did I know my journey would end up here. Everyone said BMW they break down, too expensive, unreliable blah blah......those are the least of my worries now [emoji81] They didn’t mention this loving helpful community[emoji51]

Get the tattoo waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X