No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... about 15 years ago now, maybe more I was killing it, Al Bundy style turkey our annual turkey bowl. 3 touchdowns in one game status, but in the losing teams effort to knock out the best player on the field ( me ) 3 people tackled me trying to prevent touchdown number four. Unfortunately, my leg went 3 different ways and my ankle made the same noises as Rice Krispies and I ended up with "partially" torn ligaments in my ankle. From time to time, my ankle now flares up, gets swollen and it nags me more than when Peggy doesnt have Bon-Bons.

TLDR my ankle hurts
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I landed with all of my weight (like 90lbs) on my right knee on a hardwood floor back in 6th grade, so I can obviously relate to you.
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        So... about 15 years ago now, maybe more I was killing it, Al Bundy style turkey our annual turkey bowl. 3 touchdowns in one game status, but in the losing teams effort to knock out the best player on the field ( me ) 3 people tackled me trying to prevent touchdown number four. Unfortunately, my leg went 3 different ways and my ankle made the same noises as Rice Krispies and I ended up with "partially" torn ligaments in my ankle. From time to time, my ankle now flares up, gets swollen and it nags me more than when Peggy doesnt have Bon-Bons.

TLDR my ankle hurts
        I can relate, having sprained to the point of partially torn ligaments in my left ankle on 3 separate occasions, and having a chunk of cartridge about the size of a quarter disassociated from the bone in the center of my right knee for the last 20 years. My knee currently has been very temperamental the last 3 weeks and my left ankle is on a minor flare up as well. I feel for you 100%.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

We are all broken. Tried to skate the other day itā€™s been months. Did not go well I still have all my tricks just no stamina. I felt like I was gonna die after my first 5 runs. Then I tweaked my back exiting the bowl. Huge wake up call. My lungs are coated with wax and my heart and internal organs feel fucked. But Iā€™ve broken my ankle, toe, dislocated metatarsal. Those are my major injuryā€™s. But yes I didnā€™t believe getting older would hinder my abilities. Man was I an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Threw my back out on Monday helping a friend relocate a 46 chevy.

Today was the first day that I could put my socks on myself...
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

It sucks so bad. Feel better bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

During football in high school I hyper extended both my knees where my toes touched my groin so I'm gonna have to get my knees replaced when I'm like 40ish and I feel like I'm walking on stilts

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

I hurt my pĆ¼ssy doing jumping jacks.;D
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Sounds like you pulled a fallopian
                    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver ā€œDad Wagonā€
                    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                    1991 318is - Sold
                    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

TLDR my ankle hurts

I punched my garage door from anger pretty sure i broke something. Never got it checked out. Now when its cold out my right hand hurts and have no strength in it. Advice garage doors will win if you punch them.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                        It sucks so bad. Feel better bro.
                        Thanks man!

I just need to keep ice on it and take my meds.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd

Comment

...and how many complaining has even made it to 40 yet? lol.

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

I have a slightly degenerated disc in my back and throw it out on occasion. Best thing I ever did was get n inversion table. Use to go to the chiropractor, but the table was as much as 2 visits and don't need an appointment.

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          I hurt my pĆ¼ssy doing jumping jacks.;D

Hit it with your purse!
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            not quite there yet but it wont be long, I have back issues as well ;) just not bothering me too much here lately to complain about. I have been very very hard on this body for the last 30ish or so years.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I started offspring young, but I have kids in the 20's. Lol :/
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

I have a slightly degenerated disc in my back and throw it out on occasion. Best thing I ever did was get n inversion table. Use to go to the chiropractor, but the table was as much as 2 visits and don't need an appointment.
                                I'm 38,...

I threw my back out on my birthday a year and a half ago... Been doing stretches and walking even...and I still threw my back out. Granted it wasn't as bad as the first time, but it still hurts.

I'll have to look at getting an inversion table.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X