Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    I'm 38,...

I threw my back out on my birthday a year and a half ago... Been doing stretches and walking even...and I still threw my back out. Granted it wasn't as bad as the first time, but it still hurts.

I'll have to look at getting an inversion table.
    Hope you feel better soon!

It seems like once you throw out your back or have back problems they never go away.

A member of family had back problems when he was younger and they have followed him ever since.
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      ...and how many complaining has even made it to 40 yet? lol.

Only 23 lol but i was hard on my self and still am with my current line of work. Got more aches and pains then most 65 year olds.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

I'll have to look at getting an inversion table.

You won't regret it. I have one at the shop, and can't tell you how many people ask to pull it out when they stop by haha. Hang upside-down for ~5min, and you will feel like a new man. Do it on a regular and it's even better. You can pick them up for just over 100 clams - my Chiro visits were $50 after insurance and would generally go 3x a week after an injury/pull.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

i got one and the first time i used it it made me sweat hardcore like cold sweat and made me feel sick.
          also it throw out my back every time but the more i used it the better it got and now my back is fine.

Comment

For my back pain, acupuncture was the only thing that worked after trying chiropractor, PT, exercise to develop core muscles, etc.

A real quality of life saver...

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
              You won't regret it. I have one at the shop, and can't tell you how many people ask to pull it out when they stop by haha. Hang upside-down for ~5min, and you will feel like a new man. Do it on a regular and it's even better. You can pick them up for just over 100 clams - my Chiro visits were $50 after insurance and would generally go 3x a week after an injury/pull.
              Thank you for that! I'll have to look into it.

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
              Hope you feel better soon!

It seems like once you throw out your back or have back problems they never go away.

A member of family had back problems when he was younger and they have followed him ever since.
              Thanks for the well wishes :D
              Yeah I didn't really do anything that would have caused my back to go out.
              I can pop my back and it feels better. So hopefully I dont have a disk issue...
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                i got one and the first time i used it it made me sweat hardcore like cold sweat and made me feel sick.
                also it throw out my back every time but the more i used it the better it got and now my back is fine.

Did you swing around on it? Sick, like throw up?

Supposedly, you just need 30° decline to straighten the spine, just takes longer than vertical..
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

I’m 32 but If you do the math jackass was cool when I was a teen + lots of skateboarding +drugs n alcohol =a fucked up body. I’m just going to keep skating and hopefully my body just gets used to it. Was doing some flat ground yesterday and it just seems like the right side of my lower back hurts even when I breath of laugh. I feel like it’s from when I was like 21 I jumped over a second story flight of stairs with a running start and landed sitting right in the back seat (it was a convertible the took was down. They were trying out a take my GF at the time to Mexico without me. Can’t believe I landed that but it seriously feels like the pain is back to haunt me. It’s all good tho I guess I can do more than most people my age...or I’m just dumber. Good thing my health insurance it’s going to kick in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@ForcedFireChicken
                    na man. like i actually hung upside down and my blood turned cold and i felt nauseous
                    like after you spin real hard and your head feels like shit
                    but now it's fine. i use it rarely.
                    Wounder what that means.

Comment

also, broke a harbor fright vice trying to press in a control arm bushing.
                      look how shit that cast is.

POS harbor freight by jet jones, on Flickr

Comment

I've actually been wanting to get a vise. Dont have a lot of money for one and really dont have a location for one either. Need to find a way to mount it as well.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

POS harbor freight by jet jones, on Flickr

WTH man?!?! Looks like you were hungry.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

Thats the same vice i have. But i also have a press so dont think I’ll run into that issue.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yikes, used definitely seems to be the way to go with a vise these days.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Yikes, used definitely seems to be the way to go with a vise these days.
                                yes. fuck that cheap ass shit. I have an extra 5" wilton sitting around here somewhere I need to get rid of.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X