Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    I passed over omaha again this afternoon. it was a nice clear day. we were perhaps 25 miles north of the city. looks like the flooding has gone down a good bit.

it appears that all of the overflow is pretty much now restricted to the fields in the flood plain. in this photo above, there are a good deal of flooded fields in the upper left and the oxbow area in the foreground to the right. Omaha airport is just inside the bend of the river and the city is directly behind and slightly to the left. the airforce base(i think moffit?) is a little further south and more to the left of the pic. i don't think the actual flooding encompases many homes at this point. hopefully, those that live around there are getting their lives back together in short order. my prayers go out to all of you there.

Yea you flew over council bluffs. And that is Offutt in the distance. Most of flooding has receded but still there in southern iowa. What airline do you fly for?

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

i don't really want to post that here. i'll shootcha a pm. oh, btw....i was sitting in the back when i took that one of course.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	7201213
        This just in so which one of you guys is the daddy?

Comment

He is the last person who should be reproducing.

Comment

Ugh
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I thought they broke up, I feel bad enough for her kid. I wouldn't want to be brought up in a house where all your parents do is "build" E30's to flip for a grand profit. I'm pretty sure that's what this guys business is.
              91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Seems likes an "oops baby"

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                  Seems likes an "oops baby"

May be an April fools? But idk lol.

Comment

Sub'd for Burg confirming its his baby.

MAURY, MAURY, MAURY!
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Honestly the CHP is amazing! I' remember being stranded on the highway a long time ago and an officer did nothing but help me push my car and give me water. Just got my year's issue, it's an amazing charity and I recommend you all check and read about it [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                        Sub'd for Burg confirming its his baby.

MAURY, MAURY, MAURY!
                        Aha where is he?

Comment

timeline of pregnancy events:

2 mos ago:

after a night of binge drinking at the local tejano thug club, he goes over to his girlfriend's house and they have drunk sechs. ass to vag, ass to mouth, gansta gets pegged several times with a plastic twelve incher.....both wake up kinda sore back there because no one could afford to buy lube.

6 weeks ago:

no period in sight.

2 weeks ago:

skipped second period. tells said gansta boyfriend. boyfriend beats her up because it was her fault and breaks up with her. she cries, boohoo's, and posts a bunch of retaliatory shit on social media.

1 week ago:

gansta's mom catches wind that gf is preggers. she beats the holy living fuck out of him, makes the guy sell his piece of shit riced out e30. he uses the money at a pawnshop to buy her a $60.00 ring and proposes. she grew up in an abusive household so she eats it all up, gushes all over the place, takes his cheap stupid ass back and they live hapily ever after for about a week until more horseshit drama rears its ugly head. (i forgot to mention the part where burgie does ATM with her about 80 times in 3 days while they were broken up)

gansta spends the rest of his life wondering if is penis got a lot smaller or how in the world the holes got reamed out so much bigger due to Burgie's magnum xl sized beaver spear.

she spends the rest of her life dreaming about a weiner larger than 4 inches.

20 years later:

daddy is long gone. he had to skip the county for mexico to avoid the "heat". the kid joins the band "velvet revolver" as a roadie and hasn't been seen in over 2 years. burgie and her reconnect in a seedy bar with johnny cash playing on the juke box. sparks fly, old flames get rekindled. they have a romantic candlelit evening together, which is to say they have butt sechs in the men's bathroom. she then gives the burg a blumkin while he drops a constipated duke in the dirtiest toilet in los angeles. they go their separate ways. she is never heard from again. very soon after she dies sexually satisfied knowing her last fling was with the man of her dreams.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Looks like mrburgandy is lying low, forgot to use Plasti Dip when they meet up.
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

I don't have enough face tattoos to spark any interest from her, unfortunately..
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Sharpie to the rescue!
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X