Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    These two were funny in de railed train sorta way. But now when ever they post people get really angry and they just add fuel to the fire. Internet courtesy isn't something you can learn from your parents or in elementary school, but somehow everyone else can handle there shit. Sonny and his bots obviously can't

I can but I can simply stop posting if you all honestly prefer. Sorry

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.!

Comment

Originally posted by sonny View Post
      i can but i can simply stop posting if you all honestly prefer. Sorry
      yes.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

:popcorn:
        I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          yes.
          double yes

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

i just want both of you guys to stop being dickheads. i wouldn't have thought that to be a very lofty expectation?

every time i read a post, its like fingernails on the chalkboard of r3v.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

i just want both of you guys to stop being dickheads. i wouldn't have thought that to be a very lofty expectation?

every time i read a post, its like fingernails on the chalkboard of r3v.

I just think maybe your the dick head lol. It’s cool tho if I ever need cheep entertainment I can always just type up a sentence or 2 and disturb your self righteous OCD ass. I can care less about these forums. Just seems like a bunch of wannabe in intellectuals anyway. So fun to be mean I get it. You cant post In my nonsense forum!! I’m god!! Your like the bridge troll of R3V.

Comment

Please ban me! I’ve got way more support and advice from any other place but here. Honestly I only come here to laugh at how much you guys all act like incels.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                  I just think maybe your the dick head lol. It’s cool tho if I ever need cheep entertainment I can always just type up a sentence or 2 and disturb your self righteous OCD ass. I can care less about these forums. Just seems like a bunch of wannabe in intellectuals anyway. So fun to be mean I get it. You cant post In my nonsense forum!! I’m god!! Your like the bridge troll of R3V.

Chill out man , this is a R3V OG you can’t talk like that to anyone here, this community has helped you a lot so you should respect all members.
                  I was an idiot and I keep learning and love this place. Very well organized thanks to all the members, and yes They’re right in scolding me but I learned and adapted. My first forum ever to join so yeah, have some respect or go to a different forum bro.

Just man up delete your post say sorry and enjoy the community.

Once you see a memeber of bimmer join you’ll know what annoying is and even you will scold them.

Stop being hormonal

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                    Chill out man , this is a R3V OG you can’t talk like that to anyone here, this community has helped you a lot so you should respect all members. They’re right in scolding me but I learned and adapted. My first forum ever to join so yeah, have some respect or go to a different forum.

No Sonny your a nice dude and they think there better than you. Facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They will never respect you. Your a grown man this is not high school. You don’t owe anyone shit. They can just ignore us if they don’t like what we say. I paid into this I don’t have to go anywhere. So really just ban us already. Shit it get off the pot you smelly troll.

Comment

They will never respect you. Your a grown man this is not high school. You don’t owe anyone shit. They can just ignore us if they don’t like what we say. I paid into this I don’t have to go anywhere. So really just ban us already. Shit it get off the pot you smelly troll.

Lol please take US out of it, I’m staying here!

Comment

This is getting intense

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                            Lol please take US out of it, I’m staying here!

Nope they hate you Sonny your actually more annoying than me.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Nope they hate you Sonny your actually more annoying than me.

Yeah I know bro but I don’t mind it, I learned and hopefully they’ll Unhate me in a years time. I plan on staying here forever, good luck!

Comment

Starting with the appropriate use of you're and they're is a great place to start.

You two are a great addition to this subforum IMO.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X