Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    Did you sell your E30 to buy a ring?
    I actually did a couple months back, in a roundabout way. Traded it for a VW Golf which I then sold and put that towards the ring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Nonsense Thread

[emoji518]

Do we have a honey thread?
      Last edited by Sonny; 04-30-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Sprained my knee playing rugby last weekend. Wow life is uncomfortable and to make it worse, we lost in the state finals.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
          Sprained my knee playing rugby last weekend. Wow life is uncomfortable and to make it worse, we lost in the state finals.

Sorry to hear about that, hope it gets better!

Manual e30?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
            Manual e30?
            Manual e30, automatic truck.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

That honey looks really light.
              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                That honey looks really light.

I buy Manuka from Costco and there raw organic honeys to. This is local :)

Comment

Interesting, local honey here is a lot darker.
                  I do things.

Comment

congrats Ryan!! Buy all the guns you want now!
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                      Popped the question to my lady friend of 4 years last night, I don't think she actually said "yes" per se, but she grabbed the ring and started happy crying so I think that counts, right?

My wife took a while to say “yes” because she was filming me propose without knowing she was. It took a while to setup, but it was basically she was videologging our trip to Hawaii for the radio station I was doing nights on at the time. The first Vlog from the beach I kept screwing up the take, but then I got down on my knee and proposed. She was so busy trying to keep me in frame, that she forgot to respond. But she did say “yes”, eventually..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                        congrats Ryan!! Buy all the guns you want now!
                        Thanks!
                        Thankfully she understands my gun and car obsession and she's never once tried to curb those addictions. Other than us being in money crunch now because we're putting in offers on our first house, I anticipate my gun collection will continue to grow :)

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                        My wife took a while to say “yes” because she was filming me propose without knowing she was. It took a while to setup, but it was basically she was videologging our trip to Hawaii for the radio station I was doing nights on at the time. The first Vlog from the beach I kept screwing up the take, but then I got down on my knee and proposed. She was so busy trying to keep me in frame, that she forgot to respond. But she did say “yes”, eventually..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It's cool that you guys got it on video like that! Seems to be something most ladies want nowadays..
                        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

that shit is corn syrup...

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                            that shit is corn syrup...

Never have I tasted corn syrup that taste just like honey and smells like honey. I’ve bought honey from a recent trip to Kenya, I’ll tell you it’s amazing. Pure white like snow and black like tar. Eat it straight off the comb, I bought a couple months worth back with me but every relative and there neighbor took a bit until I ran out in a week. It’s fucking insane how delicious it is, real African bees mean fuckers, people have been known to die trying to eat this honey and many risk there lives. They will chase you for miles if they’re not smoked out before .

Here’s a interesting aspect I spent around $400 for a young man that seemed depressed who valeted my car in a worn down hotel. He married his fiancée, and had a great big wedding ceremony and everything involved outside the hotel. He used my rented Mitsubishi and decorated it so well and the trust in these people, the fact that he actually returned the car the next morning to me. Made me feel like a new man myself seeing how happy he was and how ungrateful a lot of us are.

Worn out Mitsubishi Montejo with unlimited gas, lol, how much collateral, $4k right and that’s after me calling them out on there first idea of $8k collateral.
                            could have bought one from the locals worth about $500 and gave it to the kid instead. But a wife is more important than a car.

Ahm.

Open your eyes whoever noticed a thing or two about themselves. Be happy :)
                            Last edited by Sonny; 04-30-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                              Interesting, local honey here is a lot darker.
                              Depends on the variety of honey. If you check out the stuff at Whole Foods (they usually have a decent variety from local farmers) you'll see a wide range of colors and consistancies.

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                              Never have I tasted corn syrup that taste just like honey and smells like honey. I’ve bought honey from a recent trip to Kenya, I’ll tell you it’s amazing. Pure white like snow and black like tar. Eat it straight off the comb, I bought a couple months worth back with me but every relative and there neighbor took a bit until I ran out in a week. It’s fucking insane how delicious it is, real African bees mean fuckers, people have been known to die trying to eat this honey and many risk there lives. They will chase you for miles if they’re not smoked out before .
                              Back in South Africa my grandfather used to keep bees. The only protective gear he used was the head gear since they were used to him. My older bro's used to help him tend to the hives
                              Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 04-30-2019, 10:13 PM.
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I work with a guy who purchased that hive that was on Kickstarter, it separates the honeycomb and doesn't hurt the bees. It' done wonders for mine and mainly Lady Melon's allergies.

Local honey. 5/7
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X