X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
    Niiice. Parts cash!

Ezekiel 25:17

I’m thinking I’m going to finally please simon (2man) and order the material to cage my race car. Ya hear that. IM WORKING ON IT

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      I’m thinking I’m going to finally please simon (2man) and order the material to cage my race car. Ya hear that. IM WORKING ON IT

Bravo. Someone finally listens to me and good things will happen. As for the other one, I’m sure he’s getting a kick out of being the center of attention so let’s stop feeding him

Since I finally finished school I finally did something today I’ve been wanting to do. After work I changed into my “gym clothes” and took the stairs all the way up 20 floors, back down then went up again taking 2 step lunges in every other floor. Brutal but I got it done and I plan to do it more.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Bravo. Someone finally listens to me and good things will happen. As for the other one, I’m sure he’s getting a kick out of being the center of attention so let’s stop feeding him

Since I finally finished school I finally did something today I’ve been wanting to do. After work I changed into my “gym clothes” and took the stairs all the way up 20 floors, back down then went up again taking 2 step lunges in every other floor. Brutal but I got it done and I plan to do it more.

Ordered....

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Good on you man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

F yeah to all of the above.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
              Ordered....

Yeeeeesssss!!!

Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
              The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
              The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
              The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                Why in the world did you get $1500 in gift cards from work?
                It's a way to give a bonus tax free.
                I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                  It's a way to give a bonus tax free.
                  This.

With my position I have the option for my annual bonus to go right into my RRSP tax free...that is until I decided to cash in my RRSP waaaaaaaay down the line for retirement.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

I forgot I had this picture on my phone from last year

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

disrespect

Comment

^ yeah that’s kinda jacked up.

Anyway, some kid in an old POS Honda Accord cut me off a yard or less from my front bumper, I honk him, then he proceeds to flip me off repeatedly for a 1/4 mile.

Wtf. I noticed he was making a left into a parking lot, I wanted to follow him until he parks to tell him that he’s a little fuckass and was about to cause an accident. Perhaps this kid would learn some respect and caution on the road when we’re both face to face?

But, I was on the way to grab a cold one which sounded better than teaching a youngster a lesson.
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post

Anyway, some kid in an old POS Honda Accord cut me off a yard or less from my front bumper, I honk him, then he proceeds to flip me off repeatedly for a 1/4 mile.

Wtf. I noticed he was making a left into a parking lot, I wanted to follow him until he parks to tell him that he’s a little fuckass and was about to cause an accident. Perhaps this kid would learn some respect and caution on the road when we’re both face to face?

But, I was on the way to grab a cold one which sounded better than teaching a youngster a lesson.

This was the right call. No upside to telling the fucktard off.

Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                          The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                          The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                          The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post

i'm gonna have to agree with majdomo on this one. these kinds of things never seem to work out the way you think they should. that little hot headed d-bag may have perhaps had a gun or a knife. here in texas, it is probably perfectly legal to blow someone's head off in that situation. sometimes someone on the street fucks me so bad that i feel like getting out of the car and doing the same thing. a couple three deep breaths is generally what it takes to make me come to my senses.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                              I forgot I had this picture on my phone from last year

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                              this is indeed some fucked up shit. lol.

about 5 or six years ago, i was passing over the bridge that runs through lake houston on the northeast side of town. as i made my turn onto the bridge, i happend to notice a road kill armadillo where someone left an empty 6 pack of strohs signature in the clear glass bottle sitting next to the carcass. 5 bottles were still in the carton and the 6th was in between the poor rodent's paws with the neck of the bottle up against its mouth. i took a photo of that one too, but unfortunately, it was lost several phones ago.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                this is indeed some fucked up shit. lol.

about 5 or six years ago, i was passing over the bridge that runs through lake houston on the northeast side of town. as i made my turn onto the bridge, i happend to notice a road kill armadillo where someone left an empty 6 pack of strohs signature in the clear glass bottle sitting next to the carcass. 5 bottles were still in the carton and the 6th was in between the poor rodent's paws with the neck of the bottle up against its mouth. i took a photo of that one too, but unfortunately, it was lost several phones ago.

Gave the poor little fella one last drink. Grandpa told me a story about one of his army buddies that died. When everyone left the burial plot they pulled out a bottle of his favorite whiskey and some glass and berried him with the glass. They had their final drink together.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X