Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    i was just noticing how much i am enjoying the breath of fresh air in this thread. it is so...nice.....to be back to normal. i guess we have about 2.5 weeks of vacation left?
    Yeah, it is nice.. I just try to ignore him, but actually having him in timeout made me realize how ridiculous he can get..

Timeouts are 2 weeks, or it was for me at least..
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      Did you try turning it off and on again?

Sent from my iPhone using a Samsung phone

Directions do not compute, got fork stuck in blender
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Agreed 100% coffee, straight right as rain schedule popping a deuce. Which brings me to Sonny. Has he no value here?

Comment

We will have to wait for his input on the coffee sh!ts...

I have my one cup of home-made cold brew in the morning and eat nothing until much later. Good to know Im doing something right for once
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
            Agreed 100% coffee, straight right as rain schedule popping a deuce. Which brings me to Sonny. Has he no value here?
            Hi Sonny
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

I got hit with 480VAC today at a place I frequent but won't officially call work for reasons.

Happened once before on a very small gauge wire, but this one scared me.

In my right pinky, I think most went out my right ring finger, but some definitely went across my chest and out my left hand on the cabinet I was holding.

Still shaken up about it going across my chest.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                I got hit with 480VAC today at a place I frequent but won't officially call work for reasons.

In my right pinky, I think most went out my right ring finger, but some definitely went across my chest and out my left hand on the cabinet I was holding.

That's some scary stuff. Did your body stiffen up? muscles clinch kind of thing.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

on the coffee subject...
                  I dont even drink coffee...
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    on the coffee subject...
                    I dont even drink coffee...
                    freak
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      freak
                      seriously.

My wife isnt a morning person but doesnt drink coffee either.
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Dude. That is scary. Hopefully you escaped any damage to your body.

I worked for a while rebuilding X-ray equipment and there were basically ignition coils the size of a 55 gallon drum that powered the X-ray and ran on 480v. We got the lecture on why not to touch 480v as it was unnecessary for what we were doing.

I never got near those things.
                        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

coffee does not make me poop

also for some reason when i read that coffee post i somehow got why coffee makes
                          you poop on my news feed. hmm

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            freak
                            pretty much
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd

Comment

Holy crap buddy!!!!!

That shit can kill ya as you well know. I’ve been hit my 110v many times...to the point where I don’t take it seriously. I usually change outlets with the power hot. Zap! Damnit! .....keeps on working. I’ve been hit by 220v once. Scared the shit out of me. Really got my attention. I wound up with a burn on the back of my hand that took more than 2years for the scar to go away.

I am really glad to hear you seem to be ok. Was this off one of those locomotive generators?
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yeah, AC shocks are no joke.. glad you're not dead lol

Comment

Working...
                                X