X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning fellas.
    I do things.

Comment

Who dares disturb the slumber of Nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Who dares disturb the slumber of Nonsense?
        Aye.
        I do things.

Comment

I know this is the non-sense thread and NOT the BaT thread, but this is nonsense... and I want it LOL

Bid for the chance to own a 1966 Daimler Ferret Mark 2/4 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #22,699.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I know this is the non-sense thread and NOT the BaT thread, but this is nonsense... and I want it LOL

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ferret-mk-2-4/
            Yes, now just pretend you are "keeping the peace" in N. Ireland.

Comment

Get the right paper work and toss about 8 to 15k at it and you can have a non demilitarized armament and really give your neighbors a reason to dislike you
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Get the right paper work and toss about 8 to 15k at it and you can have a non demilitarized armament and really give your neighbors a reason to dislike you
                That would be spectacular
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

I could see myself drinking a few beers and driving that over my neighbors lawn
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    I could see myself drinking a few beers and driving that over my neighbors lawn
                    ...to go to the store for some skittles
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

...to go to the store for some skittles
                      That would be an expensive run to the store.

Comment

When it rains, it pours.

Almost lost my life partner this past weekend. Wifey had to have emergency surgery on Sat. We are in the clear now, but man that's scary.

In short, she had kidney cancer in ~2009, kidney was removed, scans showed it was gone....apparently the scar tissue decided to engulf the small intestine/colon and pull it into the void of said kidney removal, causing the blood supply to be limited to said guts. Doc tried laparoscopic, too much scar tissue, she was split from sternum to groin, disemboweled, fix the problem, then patched back up. Looks like we skated by thanks to modern medicine.

She is my rock. I don't know how I would manage without her. We still have three teenagers here at home, and a twenty-something in college.

So happy there is a great prognosis, now it's time for healing.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Holy shit dude, glad that turned out alright. Your description of the procedure gave me quite the mental image. Like working on a car where you have to remove everything to finally get to the thing you need to fix, except it's your innards. No thank you. Hope she heals up well.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            When it rains, it pours...
                            Im glad shes safe!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                              Holy shit dude, glad that turned out alright. Your description of the procedure gave me quite the mental image. Like working on a car where you have to remove everything to finally get to the thing you need to fix, except it's your innards. No thank you. Hope she heals up well.

Im glad shes safe!
                              Thanks fellas. Simon, you know this was after another tragedy in the fam'. Amazing how resilient the human body/mind/soul is!

On another note, Bradnic bought a local BAT car local to me. We are meeting Fri morning to go over it. :) Curious how these auction cars compare to us "OG-forum-junkies" standards.

john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Glad to hear it Forced, that's scary shit.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X