Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

This is the content R3V needs.... bad ideas to a Ford F150
    Just listen to this Formula 1 engine go.

Comment

roflcopter
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Im getting quite annoyed with the spam. overall its not bad, but theres one sh!thead sukamin90 who keeps coming back and posting multiple times... I wish I could go break his computer since I cant ban him...

pandabreakingthecomputer.gif

Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I think you need some more powers 2mAn...

Not many of the other mods are active.
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
            I think you need some more powers 2mAn...

Not many of the other mods are active.
            Yes, maybe James Crivellone can make it happen.

Comment

Im trying to do whatever I can while I still have time to post dumb sh!t here... t-minus ~30 days...
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Im trying to do whatever I can while I still have time to post dumb sh!t here... t-minus ~30 days...
                Not speaking from experience, only from observation, but you should have plenty of 2AM hour long stints of forum browsing.

Comment

Yeah, no excuses simon, you're the backbone of r3v.

Being the only authority here, image what I'd do to the forum if left unsupervised
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Yeah, if the spam didn't burn this place down, the regulars might.

Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Out of the seven or so people who are here, has anyone tracked a e30 touring? Not in races, mainly just for fun time trial/hpde type things. Not saying I'm getting some bad ideas, but maybe looking in the next year or so.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                        Out of the seven or so people who are here, has anyone tracked a e30 touring? Not in races, mainly just for fun time trial/hpde type things. Not saying I'm getting some bad ideas, but maybe looking in the next year or so.
                        You could track a minivan if you wanted to. 24 hours of lemons has a ton of different "cars" that are "tracked" lol

I'd say do it and see how you like. Gives you a lot more room to bring spare tires and parts, so no need for a trailer?
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Autocross, yes. It also broke the 324td, or at least the idle computer picked that moment to get screwy, so I got to seriously roll coal the rest of the day. In my experience, they are basically regular E30s, and in fairly stock form seem to tend slightly towards safe understeer. I also can't notice the weight penalty or the different distribution of weight, but it could be that I am just not a sufficiently sensitive driver.

Comment

There’s that guy building the S54 Touring
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

No trailer would be a win haha. I'm not a sensitive driver either so I probably wouldn't notice. I do remember putting bigger sway bars on my coupe and that making a huge difference so maybe it would be the same for a touring.

And yup, S54 would be sweet but the extra costs would take longer to do. Planning planning planning...

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Jason from motor trend did a video w his on the track. It's in one of the head to head episodes
                                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                                Q
                                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Working...
                                X