Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    all about those views
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

    Comment


      I wonder if we @ him on r3v, can we Betelgeuse him?

      I'm not sure whether Simon is just stirring the pot on the listing, or if this is a false flag to draw eyes from the M3...
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

      Comment


        Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        The real question is, once you have a K swapped 70s/80s Ferrari can you still listen to synthwave, or do you need to switch over to the subtly different Eurobeat to pay respects to the JDM heritage?
        Just dubstep Vape bomb beats, because it'll be bagged for the haters.

        I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

        Comment


          Playing wack-a-spammer right now... wish I could just ban the f****r
          Simon
          Current Car:
          -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
          -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



          Make R3V Great Again -2020

          Comment


            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Playing wack-a-spammer right now... wish I could just ban the f****r
            At this point maybe you should just protest and not delete spam. Instead, just quote every post you see and @ he who shall not be named until you either become a more powerful mod, or just get banned.

            In the latter case, you can always come back as a spammer, since they don't typically get banned.

            Comment


              They really need to give you full power here since all the other mods are MIA
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:


              WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

              Comment


                Today I learned, my "massaged" M20 had more hrspwrs than a tired Ferrari engine. Score!

                Instagram: Reichart12

                Comment


                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  They really need to give you full power here since all the other mods are MIA
                  Agreed. Surprising. Almost like it's been abandoned by them.

                  BUT WE ARE STILL HERE!
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

                  A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

                  Comment


                    Ironically, all THOSE guys still own E30s and 95% of us still here dont own E30s but are here sh!tposting everyday... At least I have a BMW still so I dont feel completely lost
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Ironically, all THOSE guys still own E30s and 95% of us still here dont own E30s but are here sh!tposting everyday... At least I have a BMW still so I dont feel completely lost
                      It feels like I'm the only one w an e30


                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        I have a truck and an e30 so I hit all the demographics for r3v.

                        Instagram: Reichart12

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          I have a truck and an e30 so I hit all the demographics for r3v.
                          So, you're a spammer? Pretty sure that's the key demo these days.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

                            So, you're a spammer? Pretty sure that's the key demo these days.
                            Uh oh, beep boop beep beep boop beep.

                            Instagram: Reichart12

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

                              Uh oh, beep boop beep beep boop beep.
                              Show us your 2003 E30!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

                                Show us your 2003 E30!
                                Nah man, you all don't deserve to see my M20 powered car. V6's rule the world, nothing can beat them !

                                Instagram: Reichart12

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X