Clear All

1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

^^ that chick is fucking hilarious, omfg, " I am not a model" lulz
      Originally Posted by ACMF74
      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^ They should have done that to more R107 SLC's as they're the most undesirable model of that vintage created.

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
            40" tall, noob

pic

i just came. slammed nsx on advan model 5s. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so sexy.

it's crazy how much an NSX costs nowadays, they have really appreciated, even with high mileage. i should have bought one instead of my rx8. or an e30 m3, those have gone up too.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Last edited by george graves; 01-06-2012, 07:18 PM.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Spent MUCH of my youth building and racing AFX slot cars...

Fond memories!
                  Originally posted by ebelements
                  Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

"To all those who build and drive their cars, PLEASE take a look at this. It may come in handy when you or a friend decides XXR’s are the best (worst) way to go.

Here is a repost from another forum:

My FRIEND bought these wheels to use for the winter with snow tires. She bought them NEW-used (someone bought them and never used them and resold to her) for dirt cheap. At 4AM Saturday night, she was going 35-ish MPH down a 1 lane street. Everything happened in a matter of seconds. The best I can describe what happened is the following:

Car is going straight down the road. The road did not have any pot holes, the driver was not under the influence of any drugs/alcohol. In a split second, the right front passenger side wheel collapsed and made the car pull to the right instantly. The EVO then hit the rear corner of a parked car (the parked car had very little damage). No airbags went off, no one was hurt.

Now the question is, how did this happen? The only educated guess that I can come up with at this moment is that the wheel had a STRESS FRACTURE/HAIRLINE CRACK from a previous POTHOLE/Bad road experience. It then just snapped without warning after the fracture gave up.

XXRs are the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL kind of wheels. They are only $500 brand new. Tell me what you think could have possibly happened? This accident could have been A LOT WORST. She could have been on the highway, she could have hit incident bystanders, a biker, etc.

I already know what the FAKE WHEEL lovers are going to say -> “B.S, she probably hit a pothole at 70MPH and BS’ed the story”, etc etc =D. As long as ONE person can walk out of this thread and never get FAKE wheels again, I will have made a difference because that person could be DEAD one day from their XXR’s going KABOOOOOM
                      ."

Comment

i knew xxr's were crap. saw one that looked the same at the yard once. it just looks like someone got cutters and cut them. cheap crap wheels.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

mmMmmmm pot metal wheels.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

[QUOTE=Deltron Dirty30;2938295]

why is 1 lug nut missing?????

still don't believe it completely. I have seen some hack stuff done too.

Comment

i hate those wheels. they look like spider legs.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                              Ig:ryno_pzk
                              I like the tuna here.
                              Originally posted by lambo
                              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

it doesnt help that she hit something. my guess is she was doing her makeup/texting/finger banging herself, and rear ended the car. blaming the wheel is easier than accepting blame for not paying attention.
                                1999 540iA - Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                                X