Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice looking set up Stiggy.

On that note yesterday took my LMT (.308 ) out of the case for the 1st time in at least 2 years and put about 1/2 a mag though it, in the 100yd tube as a guest at our local underground shooting facility (I previously didnt know about). With somewhat discouraging results, I am WAY WAY out of practice. Played with my 220 some as well and seems I remember how to shoot a pistol a little better. Helped a buddy of mine get his new LMT 556 and vortex red dot in the middle of the target and just a had some fun.....

1st time I have shot anything I own in almost a year other than my little rugger LCP that I carry all the time I try and run a couple a of mags a month through it
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-04-2016, 11:51 AM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I may be a little bitch, but I hated shooting .308

Felt done after a 20 round mag. Its pretty fun to shoot the first 5 shots when it punches through almost anything though.

Stiggy your setup makes me want to spend more money already and get an AR, and I have not even started mall ninja'ing the AK yet.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

LOL then you would hate almost everything I own....

Yeah its a got a bit more wallop than a 556, but once you get used to it, its not bad. Try 300wm in a Sako Finnlight for a hunting rig, more than a about 3 shots and your dreading that trigger squeeze, I get a little flinchy after just a few shots out of my 17lb TRG with 300WM. The one that really gets me though is my FN SLP with 3" mag 00 or slugs in it, 1 tube is all I can do of that in a day, but will shoot #6 target loads all day out of it.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Did some horse trading and traded my HK22 MP5 look a like for a savage 17hmr bolt gun, 93r17fsvr, threaded.

I like the HK22, but I already have two 10/22s and wanted the bolt gun more.
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I love the feeling of a good kick in the shoulder from a 7mm or 300 WM.

Granted, I don't love to do it all day.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Theres the defining factor for me, ended up with 5.45x39 in the end because I want to be able to toss more then 30-50 rounds down range in a day.
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                Got my Founding Fathers lower installed. Love it. I think the color really adds some pop to the gun.

Looks clean as hell... Only thing is they know when you have to reload ;)
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by hennae30 View Post
                  looks clean as hell... Only thing is they know when you have to reload ;)
                  haha
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I'm really digging that lower....

Comment

I love the feeling of a good kick in the shoulder from a 7mm or 300 WM.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Theres the defining factor for me, ended up with 5.45x39 in the end because I want to be able to toss more then 30-50 rounds down range in a day.

Best of both worlds: .300aac Blackout.

Stopping power of a .30cal, with the recoil of a .556.

Supersonics use 130gr bullete, and the subs use 235gr. It's like shooting someone with a bus.

And it's accurate out to a 1000 yards or so.
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Even though everyone active in this thread is spread out we need a good old range meet up.

I want to mag dump into berms with people lol.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          Even though everyone active in this thread is spread out we need a good old range meet up.

I want to mag dump into berms with people lol.
                          Mag dump? Like this?

In.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Perfect vid haha I was thinking about posting that one then I saw you did hahaha
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Have you guys seen these "binary" triggers? I personally won't buy one until they fix the hammer follow issues, but some people are tweaking their setup and getting ridiculous results.

Like burning cash, except it would make you smile while watching.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Like burning cash, except it would make you smile while watching.
                                Yeah for sure haha my buddy had a slide fire stock and that thing was super fun haha total waste but fun as heck haha we had his ar smoking pretty good one day haha
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X